An ETA is required. We can assist in processing this document.
How to Apply: eVisitor
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: eVisitor
The e-Visitor system was introduced in 2008 and provides authorization for entry into Australia - it is electronically linked to your passport. While checking in at the airport for your Australian-bound flight, the check-in staff can electronically confirm that you have authority to board the flight to Australia. This Australian e-Visitor is available to citizens of over 50 countries.
The e-Visitor is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Australia on short-term tourist or business visits. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and cuts out the old requirement of visiting an Australian Embassy. The Australian ETA allows the holder to travel to Australia as many times as desired within the validity period which is 1 year after arrival. The maximum length of each visit is 90 days Per Entry
Use our Visa Calculator Tool
Calculate Visa Cost Before Applying
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The eVisitor Visa is a new travel visa available to European Union passport holders who wish to travel to Australia. It is designed to streamline the online visa application system for travelers from the EU.
IMPORTANT: You must be outside Australia when you apply. It is advised not to make any travel arrangements until you receive your eVisa.
The Australia eVisitor is free. Additionally, iVisa charges a service fee with costs that vary according to the processing time selected:
1. Standard Processing Time - USD 20.00: 24 hours
2. Rush Processing - USD 50.00: 4 hours
3. Super Rush Processing - USD 70.00: 1 hour
It depends on the method of processing time you chose. We offer three options:
1. Standard Processing Time: 24 hours
2. Rush Processing: 4 hours
3. Super Rush Processing: 1 hour
The validity of the Australia eVisitor starts the day it is granted. As this is a multiple entry visa, it is valid up to 1 year after arrival, which means you can enter to Australia as many times you want during the 1 year after arrival period and stay for up to 90 days Per Entry
There are a total of 4 conditions all applicants must meet:
1. Business visitor activity: This means that you are not allowed to engage in any work other than a business visitor activity during your stay in Australia.
2. Maximum three months study: While in Australia, the holder must not engage, for more than three months, in any activity regarding studies or training.
3. Tuberculosis free: The visa holder must be free of tuberculosis at the time of travel to, and entry into Australia.
4. No criminal conditions: The visa holder cannot have any criminal convictions, for which the sentence (whether served or not) is for a total period of 12 months or more, at the time of travel to, and entry into Australia.
The following is a list of countries eligible for the Australia eVisitor: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom- British Citizen, Vatican City.
The maximum stay allowed is 90 days Per Entry, and the eVisitor visa itself will be valid for up to 1 year after arrival.
There is no minimum passport validity required to enter Australia. You must have a valid passport and valid visa when you board your flight and when you enter Australia.
You can't stay in Australia longer by extending the eVisitor. You must apply for a new visa if you want to stay longer.
Your eVisitor lets you travel for both tourism and business purposes. If you are travelling as a tourist visitor, this visa allows you to cruise or spend a holiday visiting your family or friends. If you are travelling for purposes related to business, this visa allows you to make general business or employment enquiries, investigate, negotiate, enter into or review a business contract, conduct activities as part of an official government visit, take part in a conference, trade fair or seminar, as long as the organizers don’t offer to pay for your trip.
You can study for up to 3 consecutive months in total on this visa. But if your main reason for travelling to Australia is study, a student visa might be more appropriate.
In general, eVisitor Australia Visa holders can not work in Australia.
However, you might be able to work as a volunteer if:
Your main purpose in visiting Australia is tourism and the voluntary work is incidental to tourism.
The work is genuinely voluntary and you are not paid for it, other than for meals and accommodation.
The work would not otherwise be done in return for wages by an Australian resident.
If you have a criminal record, you will have to contact your local Australian Embassy in order to apply for a visa.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world, but only the south and south-east are highly urbanized. Against popular misconception, it is not all hot. Only northern Australia has a tropical climate. The south and south-east are sub-tropical and temperate. Australia’s natural wonders are what make it famous, and if you plan a trip there, you will not be disappointed. Plus, not everything is trying to kill you as the internet would suggest. First of all, let’s talk about visa policy so that we can go to more fun aspects of Australia. What you should know is that most nationalities are required to pay a visit to the nearest Australian embassy to apply for a visa. However, there are a few others that have it easier. Australia’s visa policy suffered some changes in the last couple of years. With that change came the Australia eVisitor and the Electronic Travel Authorization. You can use iVisa’s Visa Checker Tool to see if you qualify for either of them. Keep in mind that some nationalities qualify for both the eVisitor and the ETA. If that is the case for you, it is up to you which one you go for. Although the ETA is cheaper, and the processing time is shorter. Even so, the choice is yours. Both documents allow you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months per visit, and you can enter the country multiple times in the 1 year of validity. At the same time, you should know that Australia has rigorous quarantine requirements when it comes to vegetable and animal-derived products. That is because they have a clean biosphere which they plan to keep that way. It is best if you avoid traveling with such products. It can cause trouble at immigration. Getting inside Australia can be done by plane or boat but getting around the country is way easier. Trains, buses, car rentals, etc. are all available for you to enjoy and explore the state. If you leave the urbanized area in the south and south-east, it can be hours until you reach another city, so make sure to prepare accordingly for that. A tourism information bureau can get you up to speed with the basics. As for what you can enjoy in Australia, the list is long, and chances are that you are not going to be able to do everything you want. Even so, we recommend that you start with wildlife. There is a zoo in every major city, but tourists tend to wish to see wild animals more. You will not see any of them in the city, but the outskirts always have something to show. As you can imagine, you can see kangaroos and koalas. Wombats and wallabies. Emus and platypuses. And more. However, while it is very tempting to interact with these animals, we strongly suggest that you do not. Koalas are cute, but they are territorial, and they can do some damage if provoked. Not to mention kangaroos. They are strong creatures that can kill a person if provoked. You should just admire them from a safe distance, and nobody will get hurt. Apart from the wildlife in Australia, you can enjoy some landmarks as well. As you can imagine, the Opera House in Sydney is iconic, so you cannot miss it. You cannot miss the Sydney Harbor Bridge either. Or the Uluru in the red center. Leaving the ‘seeing’ part aside, Australia is also a place for adventure seekers. You can surf on one of the many endless sandy beaches. Swimming is also a very tempting activity, especially because of the beautiful sights and the perfect water temperature. Of course, you can go snorkeling and diving. After all, Australia has the Great Barrier Reef. All water sports are available as well. If you want to get out of the water, you can go mountain climbing, biking, sky diving, hot air ballooning, or you can try something that is called bushwalking. It is a very popular activity in Australia. Since there several national parks and rainforests in the country, you can pick your location. Just make sure that you are not going alone. The rainforests in Australia hide a few secrets that only an experienced hiker or a tourist guide will know. As far as food and drink are concerned, Australia is a first-world country, so you can draw your conclusions from there. You will fain many available cuisines, but you may be interested in trying something local. If you are not squeamish, you may try kangaroo meat, which can be found even in supermarkets and butcher shops. Crocodile meat is also a thing, and if you want to see what a big chicken tastes like, you can go for an emu dish. The drinking age in Australia is 18, so it is illegal to purchase if you are not of age. The tap water is not always safe to drink, but there is usually a sign above it to tell you whether or not you can drink it. When it comes to safety, there are several things you should take into consideration. But it is not what you think. Crime in Australia is low compared to other first-world countries. It is nature you have to be careful about. Venomous creatures such as snakes and spiders are something to look for. When you get in the water, you need to be careful not to swim in an area with jellyfish. Dangerous flora also exists in Australia. If you plan to go bushwalking in the rainforest, mind the Gympie bush. It is called the stinging tree for a reason. It has microscopic hairs that if you touch, you can be in pain for weeks. Google it and print out a photo. You do not want it anywhere around you. Nevertheless, as long as you are cautious, your trip to Australia should be as pleasant as possible. And the most important advice we can give you is to wear sunscreen at all times. Every single time you get out of the house/hotel room. The sun burns hot in Australia, and there are more victims of the sun than they are of the venomous creatures we mentioned above. Needless to say, a trip to Australia will be more than pleasant. You can enjoy many things there, from sightseeing to fun activities. The country is a beautiful place to spend your vacation with your kids since the amenities allow it. The food is excellent, the people are friendly and very hard to offend, and it is most likely that you will make a lot of friends. A lot of unforgettable memories too. The beaches, the mountains, and the wildlife make for a wonderful vacation.
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- AUSTRALIA E-VISITOR VISA COST
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- AUSTRALIA ETA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIA ETA RENEWAL - WHEN IS IT NECESSARY?
- Australia visa for Japanese
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR USA CITIZENS
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR MALAYSIANS
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- What is an Australia ETA (subclass 601)
- Australian ETA for British passport holders
- Australia ETA for US citizens
- Australian visa for Irish
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR DUTCH CITIZENS
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Australian visa for French citizens
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
- Is the Australia ETA free?
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Singapore
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
- Do I need an Australia ETA or an eVisitor?
- Is the eVisitor visa for Australia free?
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Hong Kong
- MUST I APPLY FOR AN AUSTRALIAN ETA STRAIGHT AT THE ISSUING AUTHORITY?
- Australia ETA cost and fees
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Canada
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- AUSTRALIA EVISITOR VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BULGARIA
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australia ETA processing time
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- Is the eVisitor for Australia a multiple entry visa?
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia
- Do I need a Business ETA for Australia?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN
- What is an Australia eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651)?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIA VISA GROUP APPLICATION
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR MALTESE
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR HONG KONGERS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR BRUNEIANS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR ANDORRANS
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- Australia ETA for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Taiwan
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Italy
- Australia eVisitor Frequently Asked Questions (Helpdesk)
- Is the Australia eVisitor visa necessary for USA citizens?
- How to apply for an eVisitor visa (Subclass 651) for Australia
- Australia eVisitor visa requirements
- Australia eVisitor Visa processing time and status check
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Vatican City
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the United Kingdom
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Republic of San Marino
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Switzerland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Sweden
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Spain
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovenia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovakia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Romania
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Poland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Norway
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Monaco
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Malta
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Luxembourg
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Latvia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Italy
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Ireland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Iceland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Hungary
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Greece
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Germany
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of France
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Finland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Estonia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Denmark
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Cyprus
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Croatia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Austria
- Which one do I need? The Australia ETA or visa?
- How to perform an Australia ETA check
- How to apply for an Australia ETA
- Do I need an ETA or a travel visa for Australia?
- Can I get an ETA for Australia online?
- Must I get an ETA or a tourist visa for a trip to Australia?
- Australia ETA for the citizens of UK
- Australia ETA requirements
- An easy way to get an ETA or an Australian visa
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- Essential Australia
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
If your visa application is not approved by the government agency, we will provide a full refund of all service fees under our approval guarantee. We cannot refund the visa fee (if applicable) since this is a third party fee that is paid directly to the government agency. If a mistake is made on your application, we will process your visa again at no cost. Please note refunds are credited back to the same credit card used.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
If your visa application has not been submitted for processing you will receive a full refund. However, if your application has been submitted, then we will not be able to provide a refund.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.