If you are traveling to Austria during Coronavirus, you must know about Austria COVID entry requirements. As per the recent announcement for Austria COVID entry requirements, you must apply for a Pre-Travel Clearance Form before your departure date.
To apply for a Health Declaration Form, you can contact iVisa.com and use our amazing services. Our experts have designed a special application form that takes only a few minutes to save your time and effort.
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
You can apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com by completing simple steps:
- Go to our webpage and fill out an Application Form with the basic information Choose the processing speed
- Get a review of your application by our experts and make changes if asked
- Receive your document online and use its digital version or printed version at the border
- Use our services to get your document easily and quickly
What is the significance of applying in advance?
Applying in advance is significant as you can make modifications in your application on time and get a perfect document without any errors.
To learn more about Austria COVID entry requirements, you can check the section given below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a Pre-Travel Clearance Form mean?
A Pre-Travel Clearance Form is an essential travel-related document that has been introduced by the government of Austria to reduce the spread of Coronavirus as per the latest rules for Austria COVID entry requirements. This form confirms your current health conditions and recent trips before your travel date.
Which risk category is my country?
- Virus variant countries with a landing ban: Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Virus variant countries without a landing ban: United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Denmark and Norway.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Austria?
Yes, travelers aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated to enter Austria for tourism, with the exception of Austrian and EU nationals.
Accepted vaccines are BioNTech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinovac and Sinopharm.
You are considered vaccinated:
- if you have received both doses of AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, Sinopharm, or Sinovac and a booster jab; OR
- starting on the 22nd day after a single Johnson & Johnson dose (until 3 January 2022); OR
- one day after a booster jab plus a single Johnson & Johnson dose (after 3 January 2022); OR
- if you have had a COVID infection and have received one vaccination dose (proof of past infection required)
- For arrivals from virus variant regions without a landing ban: Travelers who are fully vaccinated AND have received the 3rd booster jab can enter Austria with a negative PCR test taken within 48 hours.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to Austria?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours for all travelers (see exemptions below)
- COVID test prior to arrival: virus variant countries without landing ban: PCR within 48 hours for eligible arrivals (fully vaccinated travelers who have received the 3rd booster jab)
- COVID test after arrival: Travelers who arrive without a negative PCR test result or the required vaccine certificate will be PCR tested on arrival and must quarantine until receipt of a negative result.
- COVID test exemptions: The following travelers are exempt from pre-departure testing:
- Children under 12 accompanying vaccinated/recovered adults
- Travelers with a booster vaccination from non-virus variant countries
- Travelers with a certificate of recovery from COVID-19 plus 2 vaccinations from non-virus variant countries
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Austria?
- Quarantine requirements- unvaccinated travelers: 10 days with a PCR on day 5 to end quarantine early for Austrian and EU travelers without proof of full vaccination/recovery
- Quarantine requirements- vaccinated travelers without a booster or negative PCR test result: Quarantine until result of PCR on arrival is received
- Quarantine exemptions: Travelers with a negative PCR test result, proof of vaccination and a booster or a certificate of recent recovery are exempt.
Do I need to have certain items for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you must have certain items for the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address.
- Your favorite method for payment such as a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
Can I get some information about the processing time and price for the application for a Pre-Travel Clearance Form?
Yes, you can get an idea about the options for the processing time and price for the application for a Pre-Travel Clearance Form:
- Standard Processing Option: You can receive your document in 24 hours at a basic price USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Option: You can obtain your document in 8 hours at a bit expensive price USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Option: You can get your document in 4 hours for the most expensive cost USD 60.00.
Can I rely on iVisa.com?
Yes, you can rely on iVisa.com to Obtain a Pre-Travel Clearance Form as we guarantee you that your confidential data is safe with us.
How can I clear my doubts?
To clear your doubts, you can visit our website or contact our customer care executives.
If you are visiting Austria, you must be planning for your travel itinerary. Let us help you in preparing your travel itinerary with the most popular places. One of the most famous places in Austria is the Medieval Burg Hochosterwitz that is located to the east of St. Veit. This beautiful castle is situated on a crag rising some 160-meters above the valley. This castle was first discovered in 860 AD and captured by the Khevenhullers. The castle was expanded in 1570 in the face of Turkish invaders.
Another gorgeous location that must be added to your travel itinerary is the Grossglockner Road from Bruck to Heiligenblut. This road was constructed between 1930 and 1935. You can visit the highest mountain range of Austria, Hohe Tauern. You can get a chance to see splendid views as this mountain range is about 2422 meters above sea level. Plan your vacation now and Get Your Application Form Here.