Are you traveling to Austria during COVID-19 and wondering about Austria COVID face masks and other entry requirements? As per the latest rules for Austria COVID face masks, you must have to wear face masks when you visit an indoor place in the country. Also, it is mandatory for every visitor to apply for a Health Declaration Form before their departure.
You can apply for a Health Declaration Form with the utilization of the amazing services of iVisa.com. Our experts are available 24/7 to assist you at every step of the application. You can contact us anytime through text or email and we will revert to you as soon as possible. Get Started.
What is the procedure to initiate the application for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
To initiate the application for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com, you just need a few minutes:
- Visit our webpage and fill out an Application Form with the basic information.
- Select the appropriate processing speed.
- Get a review of your application by our experts and make modifications if asked.
- Receive your document online.
- Take a print of it or utilize its digital version at the airport.
- You can complete these steps from the comfort of your home while sipping your favorite drink.
What is the need of applying in advance?
Applying in advance is advantageous as you can get an error-free application on time. You just have to give your travel dates and we will make sure your document will be ready by then even if you forget it. Learn More.
To explore more about Austria COVID face masks and other entry requirements, you can go through the section given below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Health Declaration Form?
A Health Declaration Form is an essential travel-related document that has been mandated by the government of Austria to keep a track of every traveler’s health. You have to give the details of your current health status, recent trips, and contacts in this form. As per the recent announcement for Austria COVID face masks, along with this form, you must wear face masks in all indoor public places in the country.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Austria?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Austria. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine unless you are traveling from a "virus variant areas".
Accepted vaccines are BioNtech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinovac and Sinopharm.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Austria travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Austria?
That depends where you are traveling to Austria from!
- Travelers coming from safe countries don't need to quarantine.
- Travelers coming from virus variant areas need to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
- Travelers coming from all other countries:
- if they can show proof of full vaccination or past infection, they don't need to self-isolate and don't need to register for pre-travel clearance.
- if they show a negative test, they will be required to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
Do I need to have several items to initiate the application for a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you must have a few items to initiate the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- A scan of your valid passport.
- A valid email address.
- Means of payments like a PayPal account or bank cards.
Can I get some information about the options for the processing cost and time for the application for a Health Declaration Form:
Yes, you can get an idea about the processing time and cost for the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- Standard Processing Time: Get your document in a standard time at a low cost. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Time: Obtain your document a bit faster at a bit higher cost. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: Receive your document as soon as possible for the highest cost. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Is iVisa.com a safe option?
Yes, iVisa.com is a safe option to Apply for a Health Declaration Form as we utilize advanced systems for security to store your data safely.
Where should I get more info?
To get more info , you can visit our website or contact our customer care executives.
Austria is an amazing country that greets visitors with lots of attractions and it will be difficult to choose a few. However, we have picked a beautiful location that is worth your visit in Austria. If you love visiting different palaces, you can add the Schonbrunn Palace of Vienna to your travel itinerary during your trip to Austria. This stunning palace was built in the early 1700s. The major attractions of this palace are forty rooms that include the Royal apartments, beautiful ornate ceiling paintings in the Great Gallery, Maria Theresa’s salon, the Million Room, and the Hall of Mirrors showcasing gold Rococo-framed mirrors. On the ground, you can view formal gardens, the Palm House, a labyrinth, an Alpine garden, the oldest zoo of Europe, and the Classical Gloriette. If you are interested in exploring the history of this palace, you can visit the carriage museum located in the palace.