Are you visiting Austria and worried about Austria COVID test requirements for entry? Before planning your trip to the country, you must understand all entry requirements and Austria COVID test requirements. As per these requirements, you must have a negative test report for Coronavirus with a Health Declaration Form before your travel date.
You can obtain a Health Declaration Form by taking advantage of the unrivaled services of iVisa.com. We have a bunch of experts who have created a simple application form to save your time and energy.
What is the procedure to apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
With iVisa.com, you can apply for a Health Declaration Form in the most relaxed way from the comfort of your home:
- Go to our webpage and fill out an Application Form with the essential data.
- Choose the processing option.
- Your application will be reviewed by our experts and you will have to make changes if required.
- Get your document online and print it or use it as an e-copy.
- Our services are affordable, fast, easy, and transparent to get a travel-related document.
What is the significance of applying in advance?
When you apply in advance, your document will be ready on time with no errors even if you don’t remember it. We just need your travel dates and we will make sure you will get your document before that date. Learn More.
To get more information about Austria COVID test requirements and other entry requirements, you can check the following section:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Health Declaration Form?
According to the recent announcement for Austria COVID test requirements and entry requirements, you must have a Health Declaration Form stating your health condition and recent contacts along with a negative test report for Coronavirus before entering the country.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Austria?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Austria. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine unless you are traveling from a "virus variant areas".
Accepted vaccines are BioNtech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinovac and Sinopharm.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Austria travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Austria?
That depends where you are traveling to Austria from!
- Travelers coming from safe countries don't need to quarantine.
- Travelers coming from virus variant areas need to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
- Travelers coming from all other countries:
- if they can show proof of full vaccination or past infection, they don't need to self-isolate and don't need to register for pre-travel clearance.
- if they show a negative test, they will be required to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
What are the options for the processing of a Health Declaration Form?
For the processing of a Health Declaration Form, you can get three customized options to choose from:
- Standard Processing Option: Pay a basic cost USD 20.00 and get your document in 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Option: Pay a little expensive cost USD 20.00 and receive your document in 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Option: Pay the most expensive cost USD 20.00 and obtain your document in 4 hours.
What are the essential items for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
For the application for a Health Declaration Form, you just need several items:
- A scanned copy of your valid passport.
- An email address.
- A way to pay like a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
How can I clear my doubts?
You can clear your doubts by visiting our website or contacting our customer care representatives.
During your trip to Austria, you can explore a large number of locations. If you love visiting a place with panoramic natural beauty, you must plan your trip to Hallstatt. This is a small town in Austria where you can explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Dachstein Salzkammergut region. Visiting this region evidences the wealth of Hallstatt that is based on the salt production history from prehistoric times. The major attraction of this area is the Dachstein caves, which is one of the most impressive cavern networks of Europe. This is located in the nearest underground Salt Lake and is around 1174 meters deep. Another point of interest in this area is the Giant Ice Cave with sub-zero temperatures and glorious frozen waterfalls. You can also see the Mammoth Cave that has massive pipe-shaped galleries molded by an ancient underground river. Visit this place and enhance your travel experience.