Austria is a landlocked East Alpine country in the southern part of Central Europe. It has a population of 9 million people. It is bordered by Germany to the northwest, the Czech Republic to the north, Slovakia to the northeast, Hungary to the east, Austria and Italy to the south, and Switzerland and Liechtenstein to the west.
Austrian cuisine is one of the most multicultural and transcultural in Europe. One of the most popular dishes in Austria is the Eierschwammerl dishes. Coffee traditions are also famous in Austria. Some famous dishes are Wiener Schnitzel, Schweinsbraten, Kaiserschmarren, Knödel, Sachertorte, and Tafelspitz.
With Switzerland, Austria forms the neutral core of Europe. Austria joined the European Union in 1995. It is at the center of European traffic between east and west along the great Danubian trade route and between north and south through the magnificent Alpine passes. Thus, embedding the country within a variety of political and economic systems. The capital of Austria is Vienna which is the former seat of the Holy Roman Empire and is popularly known for its architecture.
If you are from Nauru and are planning to visit Austria you will require a Visa to go there. The following FAQs will help you to understand all about Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Nauru.
As always iVisa.com will help you throughout the application process. We will guide you through each step while filling out Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Nauru.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a Nauru passport, do I need a Visa to visit Austria?
If you are from Nauru, you will require a Visa to visit Austria. You can apply here to start your application.
What are the documents required to apply?
You will need the following important documents:
- A valid passport that has at least 6 months of validation.
- Your email address through which you will receive your Visa.
- Your professional photo iVisa.com professional service can help you to get one.
- Valid payment options like, Paypal or Debit/credit card to pay fees.
How do I process my Austria Visa?
The following steps you have to follow to fill out your application form:
- First, fill out all the details in the iVisa.com application form. Choose a processing time that is suitable for your travel needs.
- Second, double-check all the details after filling out the application form. After verifying you can pay the fees online using Paypal or debit/credit card.
- Third, The last step is to scan and upload your passport and other documents. Click on the 'submit' button.
What are the processing times and prices?
At iVisa.com you will find three options to process your application.
- Standard processing time: It is a standard service that will allow you to receive your Visa at an affordable cost.
- Rush processing time: Through this service, you will receive your Visa very fast. But the price is a bit more expensive than standard service.
- Super rush processing time: You will receive your Visa asap through the super rush option. It is the costliest option.
Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Nauru will give you more info regarding the application procedure.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my Austria Visa?
We are proud of the customer service we provide. You can check out the customer reviews that will give you more info on how satisfied our customers are. We always make sure to protect all your data and information.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?
For any other questions or queries, please contact our customer service. We are available 24/7 to answer any additional questions that you may have. Our customer service representatives would be more than happy to help you.