Austria is a country that has the capital of classical music, this is as intriguing as it sounds! The culture and heritage of the Austrians is preserved very beautifully by them. The country is also home to several amusing and bewildering places like the Austrian Alps, River Danube, Vietnam, etc. The country offers several adventures for the tourists such as skiing, hiking, castles, cathedrals, and many other things. Austria is also said to have the best roads and highways that are not only beautiful but are also very safe and sound as well. The Ferris wheel in Austria is one major tourist spot and fetches a large number of tourists every year. Apart from all this, the Christmas markets in the country are famous world-wide making the winter season perfect for the visit! So, if you want to spend your vacations in the lap of this European country then start planning a trip as soon as possible.
To get started with the process, at first you need to apply for a Schengen visa. This is needed to get entry in the country. To apply for Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Turkey you can access the official website iVisa.com and access the desired services. The application process is very feasible and can be completed by anyone who wishes to apply for the same. To get more information about this, you can read the following.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS/FAQs
What are the mandatory documents required at the time of visa application?
There are a few documents that are necessarily needed at the time of visa application. If you are a citizen of Turkey and have applied for the Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Turkey then you need to provide the following documents.
- At first, you need to fill the visa application accurately. This form needs to be filled by everyone who is going to travel.
- The next step is to provide with a valid passport that should be applicable for the next 3 months. It should have two blank pages.
- Next, a professional passport size photograph is needed. It should be a recent one and not older than 6 months.
- Documents with your personal details are needed. Anything such as your employment letter, etc. This is not mandatory for students and retired personnel .
- Now, the details of the payment method are required. Anything such as credit or debit card or a valid PayPal Wallet works in this case.
- A bank statement of your bank is also required.
- Lastly, a valid travel insurance is required to complete the formalities of the form.
What is the processing time and price for visa application?
The processing time and the price that is paid for the same vary depending upon the one you select. If you are a citizen of Turkey and have applied for Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Turkey then there are three options given to you.
- Standard processing plan - It is the basic plan. The process will take a day or two to complete with no extra charges applicable.
- Rush processing plan - The processing plan with comparatively higher speed than the standard plan with some extra charges included. Process completion within hours.
- Super rush processing plan - The quick and comfortable plan without any delay in the processing with some extra charges.
Where can I find more information about the visa application process?
To fetch more information related to the process of application of Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Turkey, you can log into the official website iVisa.com or can get in touch directly with iVisa.com’s customer care portal.
Is it safe to apply for a visa through iVisa.com?
Yes. It is completely safe to apply for Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Turkey through iVisa.com as we provide a safe window to our customers to make transactions and proceed with the process. You can also read the Reviews to know more.
How can I apply for a visa through iVisa.com?
To apply for Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Turkey you need to fulfill the process of application and need to provide the needed documents. To get more information about the same, you can contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal.
How can I know the amount required for the Schengen visa application?
If you want to apply for Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Turkey and want to know about the price of the Schengen visa form then you can go to the official website iVisa.com or can contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal.
How to contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal?
If you are facing any kind of difficulties in the application process of Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Turkey and want to solve any other query then you can reach out to us through iVisa.com’s customer care portal just by calling on the toll-free number or by sending a query mail to us. We will ensure to get back to you as early as possible.