With amazing places to visit to see the Christmas markets and adventure sports like hiking and skiing, Austria is one of the best places to spend your winters in! This country in south central Europe is equipped with various places that act as the major tourist attractions. There is a huge number of people who visit this country every season. Not only the landscapes but the amazing food and desserts offered in this wonderful country are lip-smacking and are loved by people! Other beverages like coffee, the Red Bull drink, etc., are also a few interesting features about this country. So, if you are planning to visit this lovely place to enjoy your vacations and spend quality time with your family and loved ones then do not wait any further. The application process of applying for the Schengen visa has been made very simple with the help of iVisa.com. Anyone can apply for the visa without having to leave the house and sitting in the comfiest corners.
Do not miss the enthralling trip to this amazing country and ensure to apply for your Schengen visa to get entry in the country. If you are a citizen of Vietnam and want to get your hands on the visa then apply for Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Vietnam and get your hands on your visa within a few days. To get more information about the same, you can go through the below discussed points.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS/FAQs
What are the mandatory documents that I need to have for applying for a visa ?
If you have applied for Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Vietnam and are filling the Schengen visa form then ensure that you provide the needed documents to complete the process. The documents needed are:
- At first, you need to fill the visa application accurately. This form needs to be filled by everyone who is going to travel.
- The next step is to provide with a valid passport that should be applicable for the next 3 months. It should have two blank pages.
- Next, a professional passport size photograph is needed. It should be a recent one and not older than 6 months.
- Documents with your personal details are needed. Anything such as your employment letter, etc. This is not mandatory for students and retired personnel .
- Now, the details of the payment method are required. Anything such as credit or debit card or a valid PayPal Wallet works in this case.
- A bank statement of your bank is also required.
- Lastly, a valid travel insurance is required to complete the formalities of the form.
How much price and time will be taken for the processing of the visa?
If you have applied for Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Vietnam then there will be three options available for you to choose and the processing time and amount will depend upon the same.
- Standard processing plan - It is the basic plan. The process will take a day or two to complete with no extra charges applicable.
- Rush processing plan - The processing plan with comparatively higher speed than the standard plan with some extra charges included. Process completion within hours.
- Super rush processing plan - The quick and comfortable plan without any delay in the processing with some extra charges.
How to find more information related to applying for a visa ?
In order to find more information related to Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Vietnam, you can either visit the official website or get in touch with iVisa.com’s customer support portal and get all your queries solved.
Is it safe to apply for a visa with iVisa.com?
Yes, it is totally safe to apply for Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Vietnam through us. We keep our customers as our top most priority and work towards minimising any inconvenience caused to them. To know more you can read the reviews of our past customers and their experiences with us.
What are the steps to apply for a visa ?
The steps or the process to apply for Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Vietnam is pretty simple and can be completed by anyone. There are a few steps that need to be taken, the first is to fill the Schengen visa form, then submitting the needed documents and completing the payment. To get more information check the official website iVisa.com.
Can I opt for E-visa?
Yes. While filling the form when you are applying for Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Vietnam, you can opt for receiving an E-visa. To get assistance regarding the same, you can contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal or can check the official website iVisa.com.
What are the charges for the Schengen visa?
If you want to apply for Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of Vietnam and want to know the charges for the same then you can go to the official website iVisa.com and get the required information from there. For any further assistance you can also contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal.