Are you flying to Austria during COVID? You just have to keep in mind a few restrictions that have been announced by the government to reduce the spread of Coronavirus. The primary thing that you need before flying to Austria during COVID is a Pre-Travel Clearance Form.
To get a Pre-Travel Clearance Form, you can contact iVisa.com and utilize our unbeatable services. Our team of experts has created a special form to save you time and energy. You just need to fill out this form to obtain your document easily and quickly.
What are the steps to follow to get a Pre-Travel Clearance Form with iVisa.com?
With iVisa.com, you just have to follow a few steps to get a Pre-Travel Clearance Form:
- Visit our website to fill out an Application Form with the required data.
- Depending on your requirements, select the processing speed.
- Get a review of your application by our experts and make changes as required.
- Obtain your document via email and take a print of it.
- Get your document from the comfort of your home with us.
What is the significance of applying in advance?
When you apply in advance, you can get sufficient time to make changes in the application and get an error-free document on time.
If you are flying to Austria during COVID, check the following section to learn more:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Pre-Travel Clearance Form?
Are you flying to Austria during COVID? A Pre-Travel Clearance Form is an essential document that has been mandated by the government of Austria to keep a check on every visitor entering the country. This form asks for detailed information about your recent contacts, trips, and current health status.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Austria?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Austria. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine unless you are traveling from a "virus variant areas".
Accepted vaccines are BioNtech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinovac and Sinopharm.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Austria travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Austria?
That depends where you are traveling to Austria from!
- Travelers coming from safe countries don't need to quarantine.
- Travelers coming from virus variant areas need to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
- Travelers coming from all other countries:
- if they can show proof of full vaccination or past infection, they don't need to self-isolate and don't need to register for pre-travel clearance.
- if they show a negative test, they will be required to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
Do I need to have several items to apply for a Pre-Travel Clearance Form?
Yes, you must have a few items to apply for a Pre-Travel Clearance Form:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address.
- Your favorite payment method such as a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
Can I get some information about the processing options for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you can get an idea about the processing options for the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- Standard Processing Time: You can obtain your document in 24 hours at an affordable cost USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: You can get your document a little faster 8 hours at a higher cost USD 20.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: You can receive your document in the shortest possible time 4 hours for the most expensive cost USD 20.00.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Where should I get more info?
Austria is a popular holiday destination in Europe that draws in visitors throughout the year who are all keen to visit different places in both summer and winter. Because of the finest skiing facilities in Europe, this country remains a favorite destination in winter especially. You can add different locations to your travel itinerary while visiting Austria. If you love to see natural scenic beauty, you can visit the Alpine Republic’s provinces and if you like to see beautiful cities, Vienna and Salzburg are the perfect getaways for you. While visiting Austria, Tafelspitz is a popular food item that cannot be missed. It is considered the national dish of Austria that you can find in almost every restaurant in the country. This is a boiled beef broth that is served with root vegetables, horseradish, minced apples, and spices. Every restaurant serves it in its own unique way. So, what are you waiting for?? Get Your Application Form Here and plan your trip now.