If you are here to check how citizens of Switzerland can enter Austria during Coronavirus, then you came to the correct place. Travel is still possible, but you need some additional documents to complete the trip due to COVID. Apply with iVisa.com to get your Austria Pre-travel clearance. Continue reading this article to see how citizens of Switzerland can enter Austria during coronavirus.
iVisa.com is here to help you fulfill those requirements. You need to have a negative PCR COVID-19 test result, Austria Pre-Travel Clearance, and other required documents to enter Austria. So, go through this article to know more about how citizens of Switzerland can enter Austria during Coronavirus. Get the Austria Pre-Travel Clearance now.
How can I get Austria Pre-Travel Clearance through iVisa.com?
- Visit the application page on the iVisa.com website.
- Fill in some basic information about yourself and your trip.
- Select a processing option.
- Our experts review your application and let you know if there are any problems.
- You will receive the document via email.
- Print or display the travel document at the airport in Austria. Get the Austria Pre-Travel Clearance now.
Why Apply in Advance?
You need to get the Austria Pre-Travel Clearance before departure; otherwise, you won’t be able to make the flight. So don’t wait for the last moment. Apply in advance for the Austria Pre-Travel Clearance through iVisa.com. Apply now.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Austria Pre-Travel Clearance?
The Austria Pre-Travel Clearance is a document required to enter the country following the general regulations about the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a stage of pre-clearance and an essential one to travel to Austria, or else there are chances for failure or cancelations of the trip. Visit the iVisa.com’s website to see how citizens of Switzerland can enter Austria during coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Austria?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Austria. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine unless you are traveling from a "virus variant areas".
Accepted vaccines are BioNtech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinovac and Sinopharm.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Austria travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Austria?
That depends where you are traveling to Austria from!
- Travelers coming from safe countries don't need to quarantine.
- Travelers coming from virus variant areas need to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
- Travelers coming from all other countries:
- if they can show proof of full vaccination or past infection, they don't need to self-isolate and don't need to register for pre-travel clearance.
- if they show a negative test, they will be required to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
Do I need a Visa to enter Austria?
No. You don’t need a Visa to enter Austria. Citizens of Switzerland have visa-free entry into Austria. Austria Pre-Travel Clearance does not replace a visa requirement. Use iVisa.com’s Visa checker tool to see if citizens of Switzerland need a visa to enter Austria.
How long does it take to process my order?
iVisa.com also provides three options for processing time:
- Standard processing option: This option is the cheapest, so you will be charged accordingly. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing option: This option is faster; your application is available much faster than the option above and it’s a little more expensive. USD 20.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing option: This is the fastest option, and it allows you to get your documents ASAP. But this is the priciest option. USD 20.00 - 4 hours.
See the application page for more information on how citizens of Switzerland can enter Austria during coronavirus.
List out the items required to get the Austria Pre-Travel Clearance?
You require some documents in hand to make the process easier and faster. However, iVisa.com we won’t ask you many requirements. The only essential requirement you need is the passport, but we list the rest of the items below:
- Valid passport: to fill the application form.
- Payment method: You can use a credit or a debit card to pay the application fee, or if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too!
- Email address: you will receive the document via email. If you need more details on how citizens of Switzerland can enter Austria during coronavirus, visit iVisa.com’s application page.
What are the steps to complete iVisa.com’s application process?
- First, fill the application form here. Then choose your processing time to your convenience.
- Second, verify and double-check the information sent. Make payment through PayPal or cards available.
- Third, upload the required documents online.
If you need help, you can contact our customer support team. They are available 24/7.
Where to look for more information on Austria Pre-Travel Clearance ?
You can contact iVisa.com’s customer support agents at any available time because we serve you 24/7. We assure the best quality service by handling all your needs and queries appropriately. If you need further information on how citizens of Switzerland can enter Austria during coronavirus, visit iVisa.com’s webpage.
How secure is iVisa.com to process my order?
The information is encrypted by advanced software and handled by professionals. Your privacy is our concern. See the customer feedback for more proof.
Explore the local life, cuisines, attractions, and historical significance of Austria. Salzkammergut is a beautiful resort area that starts with Salzburg and heads east into a land of lakes. Sparkling clean lakes, green hills, wonderful mountains and romantic towns like St.Wolfgang and Hallstatt make up this region. Travelers who have seen the movie The Sound Of Music will know what this lake region looks like, because that movie was filmed in and around the city of Salzburg and the neighboring Salzkammergut region. The resort area is popular with sunbathers as well as visitors who seek relaxing spa treatments. Visitors can join in the relaxed moods by donning the ever-popular resort wear, lederhosen for men and dirndl outfits for women.
Salzburg, situated in central Austria, near the German border, Salzburg is probably best known as the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. You can visit Austria’s fourth-largest city to view the sights that inspired such unforgettable music. With its hill-topped medieval fortress, picturesque Altstadt old town and breath-taking Alpine scenery, Salzburg is one of the most popular destinations in Austria. For those seeking to relive scenes from the movie “The Sound of Music”, must-see attractions include the 17th-century Baroque Mirabell Palace and Gardens and the von Trapp family home, which is now a hotel. Mozart aficionados can visit his birthplace as well as a reconstruction of his home.
Apply for the Austria Pre-Travel Clearance now