If you’re a citizen of Samoa and you’re thinking of traveling to Austria, then you should carefully read all the paperwork that may be required when you arrive at the International airport. While you are lucky to be exempt from a Schengen visa, you still have to apply for the Austrian ETIAS. To receive the Austria ETIAS for the citizens of Samoa, you just need to complete an online process, which will be explained in this article.
The ETIAS application process is completely online, and for your benefit, you can use iVisa.com’s service to purchase your document as soon as possible while saving a lot of time. You can use the official website too, but it might take you more time and the process might be more troublesome. If you’re worried about security, then you should know that iVisa.com is an authorized third-party company that’s been working with the delivery of evisas for more than 6 years, which is why we’re ready to help you obtain the ETIAS easily. You don’t have to worry about your information being leaked with our platform.
To learn more about the ETIAS online process, continue reading the following FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Austria ETIAS?
The first thing you should know is that ETIAS means European Travel Information and Authorization System, so it’s not just something available in Austria, but in other countries as well. As you can guess, the acronym is used to simplify the information related to it. This electronic system grants passengers a special travel authorization. This document was launched to safeguard Schengen Zone countries.
The ETIAS provides you adequate authorization to visit only the ETIAS countries, which are all the nations in the Schengen Zone (26 members).
It’s important to emphasize that if you’re a Schengen Visa-exempt country, you still have to apply for the ETIAS to enter this region, and that includes entering Austria.
How many countries need to apply for the ETIAS?
Only 60 countries are currently eligible for the ETIAS application form. As we said before, many of these nations are visa-free, but they still need to obtain an ETIAS document.
Do I need an ETIAS if I’m from Samoa?
Samoa is one of the 60 countries that can apply for the ETIAS being on the Schengen visa-free list of countries, so yes, you must apply for it. If you want to visit Austria, you need this document because Austria is part of the Schengen Zone.
What documents are required to apply?
This process might be completed online, but you still need to provide a list of documents to receive your ETIAS as soon as possible. The following list of documents isn’t long, so you might even have these to hand:
- Valid passport.
- Your current email address
- Payment alternatives, including a credit or debit card, or even a Paypal account.
What are the processing times and prices?
This document is too new to know the exact price of it, especially because the price could change according to the nationality of the traveler. Nevertheless, we can let you know that with iVisa.com you don’t need to pay an expensive price to get your ETIAS via email. Your options are:
- Standard Procedure Time: It has the least expensive price, but it also has the longest waiting time.
- Rush Procedure Time: This option is a bit more expensive but you’ll get your document in less time.
- Super Rush Procedure Time: This alternative is great if you’re in a rush because it has the fastest processing time, but also the most expensive price.
How can I obtain my Austria ETIAS?
You might have already read that the official process to get the ETIAS isn’t difficult, but it might be tricky if you do it all by yourself. That’s why we recommend you to apply with iVisa.com because you’ll just need to complete these 3 steps:
- First, complete the questionnaire with your personal details, like passport number and name, and after that, select your processing time.
- Second, review the information you gave before and pay for your document according to the procedure time you selected.
- Third and lastly, attach the documents required and send your application form by clicking Submit.
What should I do if I travel with kids?
In case you’re planning to travel to Austria with children, then you’ll need to apply for their ETIAS too. However, we suggest you contact our service customer agents to receive more further details about this.
What benefits do I receive with an ETIAS?
If you think that by applying for the Austria ETIAS you don’t get any advantage, then think once again, because you’ll get more than one benefit from it. Here’s a list of some of them:
- If you apply online, you can save a lot of time and effort, especially with iVisa.com’s user-friendly system. By showing this document at the airport, you will be ready to go.
- Since this document is linked to other international security organizations like Interpol, SIS, VIS, etc., you’ll be safe from any problem at the airport and it’ll be possible for the authorities to keep better track of potential threats.
- The ETIAS permits you to receive proper treatment as a tourist because it was designed to decrease illegal migration too.
- The best advantage of this document is that with just one application, you can enjoy all the countries in the Schengen Area. But, we still suggest you keep yourself informed using our website for more details about it.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com’s service?
Yes, you can feel safe when using iVisa.com’s service! Our security system was specially created to safeguard all your personal details, so as you can guess, the information entered on our website can’t be leaked. If you still feel unsure, you can read our clients’ reviews.
Where can I get more information?
Don’t worry if you have questions, that’s totally normal, and we can help you with that 24/7. The first thing you can do is check our customer service center, but another useful option can be to keep reading other articles and useful tips on iVisa.com’s webpage.
Apply for your Austria ETIAS and get ready for your upcoming trip to this beautiful country!