Austria is a landlocked East Alpine country in the southern part of Central Europe. It is also known as the Republic of Austria. The official language in Austria is German. It has a population of 9 million people. Austria ranked 20th in the world for its Human Development Index. It also ranked in the top 20 richest countries in the world by GDP per capita terms.
Austrian cuisine is one of the most multicultural and transcultural in Europe. One of the most popular dishes in Austria is the Eierschwammerl dishes. Coffee traditions are also famous in Austria. If you are from Nepal and are planning to visit Austria you will need a Visa. The following FAQs will help you to understand all about Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of NEPAL.
Frequently asked questions
I have a Nepal passport, do I need a Visa to visit Austria?
If you are from outside of Europe, you will require a Visa to visit Austria. This applies to Nepal citizens as well. You can check Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of NEPAL on how you can start your application process.
What are the documents required to apply?
To apply for Austria Visa you will need the following documents:
- A valid passport that has at least 6 months of validation.
- Your email address through which you will receive your Visa.
- Your professional photo iVisa.com professional service can help you to get one.
- valid payment options like, Paypal or Debit/credit card to pay fees.
How do I process my Visa?
iVisa.com always tries to provide you the best service. The following steps you have to follow to fill out your application:
- First, fill out all your details in the iVisa.com application form and choose a processing time that is suitable for your travel needs.
- Second, double-check all the details after filling out the application form. Make sure all the details you entered are correct, after verifying you can pay the fees online using Paypal or debit/credit card.
- Third, The last step is to scan and upload your passport and other documents and click on the 'submit' button.
What are the processing times and prices?
At iVisa.com you will find three options to process your application.
- Standard processing time– It is a standard service that will allow you to receive your Visa at an affordable cost.
- Rush processing time – You will receive your Visa very fast with the help of a rush processing option. But the price is a bit more expensive than standard service.
- Super rush processing time– As the name suggests, it is the most expensive option. You will receive your Visa asap.
For more info, check out Austria Schengen Visa for Citizens of NEPAL.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my Austria Visa?
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?
We are available 24/7 to answer any additional questions that you may have. One of our customer service representatives will contact you to solve all your doubts.