Are you planning a trip to Austria and confused about who can enter Austria during COVID 19? The residents of only a few countries are allowed to enter Austria with a Pre-Travel Clearance Form. This form must be filled out prior to your departure date and present at the border.
If you are one who is allowed to enter the country according to the latest rule for who can enter Austria during COVID 19, you must apply for a Health Declaration Form. You can utilize the amazing services of iVisa.com to obtain this form online quickly and easily.
What is the procedure to apply for a Pre-Travel Clearance with iVisa.com?
With iVisa.com, you can apply for a Pre-Travel Clearance Form in the simplest possible way:
- Fill out an Application Form with the required data by visiting our website.
- Depending on your requirements, choose the processing option.
- Your application will be reviewed by our professionals and you will be asked to make modifications if needed.
- Obtain your document via email and take a print of it.
- Our experts have created a simple form to save your time and effort.
Why is it important to apply in advance?
When you apply in advance, you can make modifications in the application if required without any panic. You can get a perfect document without any errors on time. Learn More.
To explore more about who can enter Austria during COVID 19, you can go through the following questions and answers:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Pre-Travel Clearance Form?
A Pre-Travel Clearance Form is an essential travel-related document that has been mandated by the government to keep a check on every traveler to reduce the spread of Coronavirus. You need to provide the details of your current health status, recent trips, and contacts. Before filling out this form, you must know who can enter Austria during COVID 19.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Austria?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Austria. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine unless you are traveling from a "virus variant areas".
Accepted vaccines are BioNtech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinovac and Sinopharm.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Austria travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Austria?
That depends where you are traveling to Austria from!
- Travelers coming from safe countries don't need to quarantine.
- Travelers coming from virus variant areas need to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
- Travelers coming from all other countries:
- if they can show proof of full vaccination or past infection, they don't need to self-isolate and don't need to register for pre-travel clearance.
- if they show a negative test, they will be required to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
Who can enter Austria during COVID 19?
As per the recent developments of COVID 19 cases, the government of Austria has decided who can enter Austria during COVID 19. As per this rule, only a few countries’ residents are allowed to enter the country. These countries are Sweden, Spain, Slovenia, Switzerland, Slovakia, Romania, Singapore, Poland, Portugal, Norway, Netherlands, Malta, New Zealand, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Korea, Iceland, Japan, Italy, Ireland, Hungary, Greece, Germany, Holy See, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Belgium, Austria, Bulgaria, France, and Australia.
What are the items required for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
You just need several items for the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- A scan of your valid passport.
- A valid email address.
- Mode of payment like a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
What are the processing options for the application for a Health Declaration Form
For the application for a Health Declaration Form, you can choose from the three options we offer:
- Standard Processing Time: Get your document 24 hours at a budget-friendly cost USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: Receive your document in 8 hours at a little higher cost USD 20.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: Obtain your document 4 hours for the highest cost USD 20.00.
Is iVisa.com a reliable option?
Yes, iVisa.com is a reliable option to Apply for a Pre-Travel Clearance Form as we assure you the safety of your data with our advanced security systems.
How can I resolve my additional queries?
To resolve your queries, you can visit our website or contact our customer care executives.
If you are traveling to Austria and looking for a few places that you can add to your travel itinerary. We have selected some destinations that are worth a visit during your trip to Austria. One of those beautiful locations is Belvedere Palace that is the most popular place in Vienna. This stunning historical palace is divided into two major sections. The Upper Section of this Palace has the most impressive collection of artworks. You can also see the best-preserved architectural gems of the country in this section. The Lower section of the Palace also offers a large number of attractions to see including the Marble Gallery, a second Marble Hall, and the Grotesque Hall. You can also get a variety of options to eat. If you are traveling there in the winter, you can shop in the amazing Christmas Market.