Learn More: ETIAS
Required Documents to Apply
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Austria is an East Alpine country located in Central Europe. It has a population of almost 9 million people and the official language spoken throughout the country is German. Visitors can enjoy rugged mountains, quaint towns, incredible and historic architecture, and rich culture. There are many notable buildings to see in Austria, especially in the capital city of Vienna. Austria is the birthplace of many notable historical figures, including Mozart, Beethoven, Sigmund Freud, and Nikola Tesla. The country adopted the euro as official currency in 1999, which makes currency exchange easier for most travelers. With a very high GDP per capita, Austria is considered one of the top 20 wealthiest countries in the world, also boasting a very high standard of living. Tourists have no shortage of sweeping vistas, exciting towns, and delicious cuisine to experience. If you are from a visa-exempt country outside of the European Union, you will soon need to obtain an ETIAS in order to visit Austria. This article will explain a little more about the ETIAS and Austria Tourism in general.
The European Travel Information and Authorisation System (ETIAS) is a visa waiver policy that will begin implementation in 2022. Currently, there are 62 countries that are not members of the EU but can enjoy visa-free travel to all EU member countries. However, ETIAS will mandate that members of those countries will be required to obtain a travel authorization in order to travel to and within participating countries. The purpose of ETIAS is to increase security within the EU in the wake of illegal immigration and terrorist attacks. The feeling is that keeping careful records of who is entering and exiting the area will give officials a better handle on who should and should not be allowed in. In this way, potential security threats can more effectively be neutralized before they occur. The process of applying for an ETIAS will be extremely simple, available entirely online. The application will take no more than 10 minutes, requiring some basic information and documentation that you likely already have at your disposal. You will need to provide your personal information, valid travel document, and the answers to a few background questions. You will also pay for the application online, a fee of only 7 euros for adults under 70. If approved, you will receive your travel authorization via email, which will be valid for unlimited entries for three years. The ETIAS is not a visa, as it does not have the same restrictions, the process is far faster and easier, and no biometric data is collected. Travelers from eligible countries can still travel to Austria visa-free once the ETIAS is implemented.
If you are flying from an international airport, you will likely be landing in Austria through the capital city of Vienna. It is also the most populated city in Austria, home to nearly two million inhabitants. Vienna is a global hub of music, culture, and history. It was voted by Mercer as the most livable city in the world for the past ten years. Residents and visitors alike can benefit from the incredible array of historic architecture, cultural events, green spaces, and world-class shopping, restaurants, and bars. You can see many of Vienna’s notable buildings by taking a tour of the Ringstrasse. The city has also been updated by many works of post-war architecture to blend the old with the new, including the MuseumsQuartier and Danube City. You will have no shortage of art and culture to take in while visiting the city. From classic favorites like the Vienna Boys’ Choir and the Vienna Philharmonic to shows by the hottest contemporary artists in the world, there is something for every ear. If you’re after a night of dancing, Vienna has some of the best electronic music venues in all of Europe. Shopping fans will delight in the high caliber shopping to be found in the city center. There are plenty of global and local designers to explore in the city. Head over to Kohlmarkt to pick up a special piece of jewelry by a traditional Viennese jeweler. You can also check out the flea market at the Naschmarkt, the Art and Antiques Market Am Hof, and the Time Travel Antiques Maket if you’re in the mood to bargain hunt for some real antique treasures. Whatever your personal interest, Vienna will satisfy every palate.
Ski fanatics will find their version of heaven in the Tyrol state of Austria, home to many ski resorts and covered in mountains. Those who are equally interested in the après-ski as being out on the mountain will love Ischgl, close to the Silvretta Arena ski area. With a young population, the scene in the town is bustling and fun. Soelden is another winter wonderland with world class skiing. It’s also an outdoor enthusiast’s playground in the summer, offering panoramic hiking and mountain biking trails. If you’re looking for a high class getaway, check out Kitzbuhel, just east of the state’s capital of Innsbruck. Here you can find upscale dining and restaurants, as well as fun annual events like the Hahnenkamm downhill race. The medieval center boasts grand churches and a picturesque museum. Cable cars and lifts run all day to take skiers up to the slopes. Tyrol has a resort for every skier.
While in Austria, you’ll have the opportunity to taste many local delights. Austrian cuisine is hearty and flavorful. You must try Wiener Schnitzel, which is thin breaded and fried meat, usually served with fried potatoes, sour cream, and onions. Tafelspitz is another classic meat dish, made of beef boiled in a flavorful broth and served with sliced apples and horseradish. If you’re after a hearty après-ski meal, get a dish of Tiroler Gröst: fried potato, pork, onions, and butter, often with a fried egg on top. Sure to stick to the ribs! And to finish, you can’t overlook the ubiquitous Viennese Apfelstrudel, flaky pastry stuffed with cinnamon spiced apples, sugar, and raisins. Delectable!
Whatever adventures you’re after in your vacation, you can’t go wrong with a trip to Austria. As an ETIAS holder, you can also explore the rest of the Schengen Area, free from border checks. Have a wonderful vacation!
- These are the steps to get the Austria 14 day quarantine requirement
- How to obtain an Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Mexico
- Essential information on the Austria ETIAS multiple entry
- Important details on the Austria ETIAS validity
- Accessible Austria ETIAS Cost
- Essential information on the Austria ETIAS requirements
- Austria ETIAS requirements for citizens of Vanuatu
- How to get the Austria ETIAS for citizens of Uruguay
- Austria ETIAS process for citizens of the United States of America
- Austria ETIAS requirements for citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- Austria ETIAS for citizens of Ukraine
- Austria ETIAS process for citizens of Tuvalu
- How to get the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Peru
- How can the Citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis get an Austria ETIAS?
- Austria ETIAS requirements for citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- Learn more about the Austria ETIAS for citizens of Tonga
- Can the Citizens of Timor get the Austria ETIAS?
- Citizens of Paraguay, here's how you can apply for the Austria ETIAS Application!
- Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Panama
- Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Palau
- How to get the Austria ETIAS Application for Citizens of Macedonia
- What is the Austria ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Nicaragua?
- How to Acquire the Austria ETIAS application for Citizens of New Zealand?
- How to get the Austria ETIAS Application for Citizens of Nauru?
- Acquiring Austria ETIAS for Montenegro Citizens
- Learn more about the Austria ETIAS for citizens of Taiwan
- Learn more about the Austria ETIAS for the Citizens of South Korea
- Important Information about Austria ETIAS for the Citizens of Solomon Islands
- What you should know about the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Singapore
- How to get the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Seychelles
- Can the citizens of Serbia get the Austria ETIAS?
- Important Information about the Austria ETIAS for the Citizens of Samoa
- Where can the Citizens of Saint Vincent apply for the Austria ETIAS?
- Can the citizens of Saint Lucia obtain the Austria ETIAS?
- Exploring the Austria ETIAS Application for Citizens of Moldova
- Understanding the Austria ETIAS Application for Citizens of Micronesia
- Explore the Austria ETIAS application for Citizens of Grenada
- What is the Austria ETIAS process for Citizens of Georgia?
- EXPLORE THE PROCEDURE OF AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF MAURITIUS
- HOW TO GET AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF MARSHALL ISLANDS
- GET AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA QUICKLY AND EASILY
- EASY WAY TO OBTAIN AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF MACAO
- EXPLORE THE AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF KIRIBATI
- ALL ABOUT AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF JAPAN
- WHAT IS AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF ISRAEL?
- LEARN MORE ABOUT AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF HONG KONG
- GET AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF HONDURAS QUICKLY FAST AND EASILY
- HOW TO GET AUSTRIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF GUATEMALA
- What is the Austria ETIAS application for Citizens of El Salvador?
- Read about the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Dominica
- Requirements for Citizens of Costa Rica applying for Austria ETIAS
- Learn more about Austria ETIAS application for Citizens of Colombia
- Find out more about Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Chile
- Can Citizens of Canada apply for Austria ETIAS?
- What is the Austria ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Brunei?
- How to get the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Brazil
- Explore the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Austria ETIAS application for Citizens of Barbados
- Learn more about Austria ETIAS for Citizens of the Bahamas
- Austria ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Australia
- What is the Austria ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Argentina?
- Read about the Austria ETIAS for Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- Requirements for Citizens of Albania applying for Austria ETIAS
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.