Azerbaijan has allowed the release of electronic visas for the citizens of 93 countries. That decision has been made for the further development of the country’s tourism, and it seems that it has been paying out. Azerbaijan has become a popular destination for religious, health care, and spa tourism. India is one of the 93 countries whose citizens can get an evisa, so if you are Indian, you can get your visa in as little as 24 hours.
The general requirement, the one that applies to all countries the same, is the fact that you need to have a valid passport. Not only that, but the passport needs to keep its validity for another three months after your visa expires. Other than that, you also need a few other papers as following:
Digital copy of your passport – along with your actual passport, you also need a scan. When you apply for the Azerbaijan evisa, iVisa will require of you to upload it in order to get the process going.
Credit or debit card – during the application process you will also be required to make the payment to iVisa for its services. You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have a Paypal account, you can use that as well.
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa sends the visa via email. You need to have a valid address for that to happen. Otherwise, you will not get the document you apply for. Do not forget to double-check the spelling before submitting your application The requirements mentioned above need to be completed before you apply, but there is one more thing that you need to do when you get to Azerbaijan. You need to register your stay with the State Migration Service. However, this applies only if your trip exceeds 10 days.
Processing Time and Fees
iVisa takes great pride in the fact that they can provide the so much needed document in a short period of time. Moreover, you get to choose just how fast your application is processed. You have three options, each with its own fee. Of course, the faster you want your visa, the higher the rate. You can choose from:
Standard processing time – if you select this option, which most people do, your visa will arrive within four business days. It is the ideal solution for people who are not in a hurry, and it only costs $45.
Rush processing time – this option means that your application will be processed within only two business days, but it will cost you an extra $30, which means you need to pay a total of $75.
- Super Rush processing time – last but not least, this option is for people who have an emergency and need to be on a plane to Azerbaijan the next day. It takes one business day for the application to be processed, and it costs $95.
The Azerbaijan visa for Indians allows you to stay in the country for maximum 30 days, and you can only enter once. Along with the information that you need to provide, you will also be required to answer a set of personal questions online. The questionnaire is not lengthy, and it will take you a few minutes to complete. If you have any questions or you find it difficult to complete the application, you can call the iVisa support center. The person answering the phone will guide you every step of the way.
Apply for an Azerbaijan Visa
- Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
- Azerbaijan Visa Cost
- Azerbaijan Visa Fee for Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa Policy
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for the Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for Indians
- Azerbaijan Visa for Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for US Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Canada
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Iran
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Singapore
- Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival
- How to do an Azerbaijan Visa check Online
- How to get an Azerbaijan Visa if you are from Hong Kong