In January 2017, Azerbaijan allowed for tourist visas to be released online. The process is quite straightforward, and companies such as iVisa will help you through it. You are no longer required to go to the diplomatic mission, and you will never waste time again for that. Instead, you get to apply on your own free time in just 20 minutes. The fees are not terrible either.
The Azerbaijan e-visa is accessible for the citizens of 93 countries, and Pakistan is one of them. So, if you are a Pakistani citizen, you can access iVisa.com and get your Azerbaijan visa in as little as 24 hours. The process could not be more straightforward, and it will only take you a little while.
Azerbaijan e-Visa Requirements
Except for eligibility, which is obviously met, you need to have a few documents at hand before you apply. The general requirement of obtaining a visa for Azerbaijan is that you own a passport that will be valid for at least another three months after your visa is supposed to expire. Otherwise, your application will be denied. You can fix it by renewing your passport and re-applying, but you would save a lot of time if you do a simple check.
Apart from your passport, you will also need the following:
A digital copy of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it during your application process.
A valid e-mail address – once your application is accepted, you will receive your e-visa via e-mail in the timeframe of your choosing. That is why the e-mail address you submit needs to be valid. Otherwise, there is no way for you to receive the document.
- Means of payment – during the application process, you will also be required to make the payment toward iVisa. You can use a credit or a debit card for that. If you have a Paypal account, you can use that as well.
There is another requirement that you need to remember. If your stay in Azerbaijan exceeds 10 days, you also need to register your trip with the State Migration Service. However, that is easy to obtain, and all you need to do is ask about it at the hotel reception or your business host. You will be guided through that as well.
One of the best things about online processes is that they take very little time. iVisa is known to help you obtain your visa as fast as possible, and this is the case as well. As a Pakistani citizen, you have three options when it comes to processing time:
Standard processing time – your application will be processed within four business days.
Rush processing time – this option will cut in half your waiting period. Your visa will arrive via e-mail within just two business days.
- Super Rush Processing time – when you choose this option, your visa will be in your e-mail inbox in one single business day. It is ideal for people who have emergencies or forgot about it.
Keep in mind that the fees are not the same for all three options. The faster you need your visa, the higher the rate. The Rush processing will be an additional $30, and the Super Rush will cost you an extra $50. That is compared to the standard service fee of $45.
Apply for an Azerbaijan Visa
- Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
- Azerbaijan Visa Cost
- Azerbaijan Visa Fee for Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa Policy
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for the Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for Indians
- Azerbaijan Visa for Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for US Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Canada
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Iran
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Singapore
- Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival
- How to do an Azerbaijan Visa check Online
- How to get an Azerbaijan Visa if you are from Hong Kong