Looking for relevant information regarding the Azerbaijan visa for Sri Lanka nationals? Accurate visa information can sometimes be hard to find online. Read all you need to know at iVisa, from Azerbaijan visa requirements for Sri Lankan passport holders to COVID-19 travel restrictions, and how to apply for the Azerbaijan eVisa online.
Azerbaijan visa information for Sri Lankan nationals
Azerbaijan does not currently have an embassy in Sri Lanka. If you wish to travel to this country, you will need to apply for the Azerbaijan visa online before you arrive. The government of Azerbaijan recently launched a new modern platform called ASAN to accommodate online visa services. Travelers from Sri Lanka can stay up to 30 days in Total in Azerbaijan with this tourist visa.
The visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and is valid for a Single Entry into the country.
How to apply for the Azerbaijan visa online from Sri Lanka
Sri Lankan citizens should apply for their tourist visa online. The entire e-visa application process can be done digitally, and goes as follows:
- Step 1: Visa requirements state that you have to fill out your personal information and passport details. Make sure to double-check this information, as you won’t be able to change the information after submitting it.
- Step 2: Pay for the visa services online. You can make the payment with a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Upload all documents required, such as a digital copy of your passport and passport photos, before hitting the ‘submit’ button.
Once you have completed the e-visa application process and our experts have reviewed it, the approved e-visa document will be sent by email. Online Azerbaijan e-visa processing takes between 6 hours to 3 days, making iVisa.com the world leading service for Sri Lankan travelers to Azerbaijan.
Visa services for children and family members of Sri Lanka citizens
It is an obligation that everyone from Sri Lanka, regardless of age, must have a visa to visit Azerbaijan. Parents and legal guardians can apply on behalf of their child. If you are traveling with your family to Azerbaijan, you can add more applicants during the online application process at iVisa.com.
Transiting through Azerbaijan
Sri Lankan citizens do not need a transit visa for Azerbaijan unless they wish to enter Azerbaijan territory.
Azerbaijan visa costs for Sri Lanka nationals
iVisa.com can offer full visa services to Sri Lanka citizens, to apply for their Azerbaijan visa online. When applying for your e-visa online, you have three options to choose from:
- Standard Processing: This is the most affordable option and takes 3 Business Days to process. The fee is USD $84.99, including all government and processing fees.
- Rush Processing: If you need your Azerbaijan e-visa a little faster, choose this option. The total fees are USD $126.99 and the processing time is 2 Business Days.
- Super Rush Processing: For urgent processing, choose this option, which takes only 6 hours for a fee of USD $173.99.
COVID-19 restrictions for Azerbaijan
The country does not require Sri Lankan nationals to test or quarantine if they are fully vaccinated and 18 years or older. However, if you wish to travel to Azerbaijan, you must present proof of vaccination.
To see the latest COVID requirements to enter Azerbaijan you can check out our Azerbaijan visa product page and find out all you need to know.
What to do and see in Azerbaijan
You'll find a lot to enjoy in Azerbaijan, which is located in the Caucuses region, right next to Turkey. Expect a clash of east meets west. From subtropical seaside resort towns to impressive mountains and volcanoes, the Land of Fire, as Azerbaijan is sometimes lovingly called, offers a wide variety of things to do.
Explore the hillside towns that hide ancient mosques or discover the stunning modern architecture such as the Flame Towers in Baku. Whatever your interests are, Azerbaijan has something to do for visitors from all over the world.
More information about the Azerbaijan e-visa
If you need any assistance with arranging your visa for Azerbaijan, or related services such as obtaining a passport photo, don’t hesitate to contact the iVisa.com customer service team online or at [email protected]. We are a world-leading company with many years of experience in this field and can help you with all your online travel needs.