Although Iran shares a border with Azerbaijan, you still cannot travel to Azerbaijan without a visa (as an Iranian citizen.) Even the visa on arrival has a few conditions, but luckily, you can apply for an electronic visa, which is almost as easy as getting a visa on arrival.
Citizens of Iran have the same requirements as any other nationality that applies for an Azerbaijan evisa. Even the fees are the same, so if you plan on applying, you have to do the same things as anyone else. iVisa is ready to provide guidance through the process, and surely you will be satisfied.
What do you need?
Before moving on to the application form itself, you need to check and see if you have all the documentation you need. Here is a list:
Valid passport – one of the things that Azerbaijan’s Government asks is that people who apply for an electronic visa should have a valid passport that remains valid for at least another three months after the electronic visa is supposed to expire. So check the expiry date of your passport before applying. Otherwise, you will not be granted a visa.
A digital copy of your passport – for the application to go through, iVisa asks that you upload a scan of your passport during the application process.
Means of payment – as for that, you can use either a credit card or a debit card. If you have a Paypal account, iVisa accepts that as well.
- Valid e-mail address – you will receive your visa via e-mail, which is why it is crucial that you insert a correct address.
About the Application Form
The application form should be the least of your concerns. It is simple to fill in, and if you need help, iVisa provides an excellent support service that is available 24/7. The form is broken down into three easy steps. First of all, you need to insert your general information and choose the processing time of your application. The second step consists of a simple revision, and you must also make the payment at this point. The last step will require you to answer a set of personal questions and upload the passport scan mentioned above. After all of that is done, you hit submit and wait for the visa to arrive in the timeframe you chose.
Fees and Processing Time
The two factors are dependent on each other. The processing time you select will dictate the cost of your visa. The price of the visa remains the same in all three cases, $25. It is the service fee that differs. Here are your options:
Standard processing – this is the cheapest option, but at the same time, it has the most extended waiting period. Your visa will arrive within four days, but you only pay $45.
Rush processing – choosing this option means that you will be charged $75, but your application will be processed within two business days.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option, but at the same time, the most expensive. You pay $95, but you can get your visa in as little as 24 hours.
The Azerbaijan visa for the citizens of Iran is valid for 30 days and provides a single entry. If you plan to remain in Azerbaijan for more than 10 days, you should know that your stay needs to be registered with the State Migration Service once you enter the country. Other than that, your efforts are minimal.
Apply for an Azerbaijan Visa
- Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
- Azerbaijan Visa Cost
- Azerbaijan Visa Fee for Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa Policy
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for the Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for Indians
- Azerbaijan Visa for Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for US Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Canada
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Iran
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Singapore
- Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival
- How to do an Azerbaijan Visa check Online
- How to get an Azerbaijan Visa if you are from Hong Kong