Singapore is one of the 93 countries whose citizens can now apply for an electronic Azerbaijan visa. The process, which can be provided by iVisa, is entirely online, it does not cost much, and your visa will be ready in no time. Not to mention that you do not even have to get out of the house to apply, and all your efforts are minimal.
Before starting the application process, you should first put together all the documents you need along the way. That way your job will be easier. Here is what you need:
A valid passport – not only that your passport needs to be valid at the time you apply, but it has to be valid for at least another three months after your visa expires. So, if you leave for Azerbaijan today, your visa expires 30 days from now, which means that your passport needs to be valid at least for another four months from today.
A scan of your passport – iVisa will require you to upload a digital copy of your passport while you fill in the form. Do the scan beforehand for your convenience.
Means of payment – iVisa accepts both credit and debit cards, but if you have a Paypal account, you can use that as well.
- Valid e-mail address – you will not receive a physical copy of your visa. Instead, you will get it via e-mail, and you have to list it when you leave to Azerbaijan. A correct e-mail address is crucial.
The Application Form, Processing Time, and Fees
The application form could not be simpler. iVisa designed it so that everyone can understand it and have an easy time completing it. However, if you find something that is difficult to comprehend, you can call iVisa’s support service 24/7.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one will require you to write in your general information. At this point, you are also expected to select a processing time. Keep in mind that your choice determines the amount of money you will be charged. The options are as follows:
Standard processing time – this is the cheapest and most commonly used option. Your visa will arrive within four business days, and you have to pay only $45 for it.
Rush processing time – choosing this option means that your application will be processed within two business days, and it will cost you $75.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest available option. Your visa will be ready within one business day, but you have to pay $95 for the rush.
The second step of the application form consists a quick revision of step one. You must also make the payment at this point, using one of the methods mentioned above. Last but not least, the third step will require you to answer a personal questionnaire and upload the digital copy of your passport. After that, all that is left for you to do is hit the submit button and wait for the visa to arrive on the timeframe of your choosing.
The document you receive will allow you to stay in Azerbaijan for 30 days, and you can enter the country only once. If you plan on remaining there for more than 10 days, you are also required to register your stay with the State Migration Service.
As you can notice, the Azerbaijan visa for the citizens of Singapore is very easy to obtain. You can go through the process from the comfort of your own home, it is cheap, and you can do it at all hours, day or night. It cannot get any better than this.
Apply for an Azerbaijan Visa
- Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
- Azerbaijan Visa Cost
- Azerbaijan Visa Fee for Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa Policy
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for the Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for Indians
- Azerbaijan Visa for Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for US Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Canada
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Iran
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Singapore
- Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival
- How to do an Azerbaijan Visa check Online
- How to get an Azerbaijan Visa if you are from Hong Kong