Azerbaijan is a beautiful country where people go mostly for the ancient ruins. The state has many things to offer, which is why tourism is growing. However, one of the most important things that you need to know is that you cannot cross the border unless you have a visa. Luckily for some people (more the country of origin of some people), there is the option of applying for an Azerbaijan e-visa. The process is provided by iVisa, it is entirely online, and it will only take a few minutes to complete.
What are the visa requirements?
First of all, you need to check your eligibility. Unfortunately, for now, not all people can apply. Your citizenship is key here. But you can check that easily. All you have to do is access iVisa.com and use a tool called Visa Checker. You select your nationality, then you insert Azerbaijan as your destination. That is pretty much it. If you are eligible, the screen will show everything you have to do in order to get your visa. If not, you will be told that you need a tourist visa and you have to go to the Azerbaijan embassy in your region to apply.
The next step applies to people who are eligible. From here on now everything is plain sailing. The website will tell you what you need to do. The information is complete and broken into steps easy to comprehend. The whole thing should not take more than 20 minutes, which you must admit that beats any trip to the consulate.
What are the required documents?
Just because the process is online, that does not mean you do not need a few papers to get started. Even so, iVisa asks for very few documents to make the process as convenient as possible. Chances are that you already have them. All you need to do is put them together and make a few scans. Here is what you need:
Passport – it goes without saying that a country which requires a visa upon entry also requires a passport. Make sure that the passport is valid and will continue to maintain its validity for at least another three months after your electronic visa expires. If that is not the case, you need to renew it. Otherwise, your visa will be declined.
Digital copy of your passport – all you have to do is a scan so that you can submit it to iVisa during your application process.
Means of payment – when it comes to payment, you have multiple options. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also use a Paypal account if you have one.
- A valid e-mail address – the e-visa will arrive via email in the timeframe you choose during the application process. That is why it is essential for your e-mail address to be spelled correctly.
Keep in mind that if your stay in Azerbaijan exceeds 10 days, you are also required to register your visit at State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan. However, you can ask about this at the front desk of your hotel, and you will be informed of what you need to do.
As for requirements, the information above is all you need. As long as you can check everything off the list, you are eligible for an Azerbaijan electronic visa. As mentioned before, it does not take very long, the e-visa will arrive fast, and most importantly, you can do all that from the comfort of your home.
Apply for an Azerbaijan Visa
- Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
- Azerbaijan Visa Cost
- Azerbaijan Visa Fee for Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa Policy
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for the Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for Indians
- Azerbaijan Visa for Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for US Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Canada
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Iran
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Singapore
- Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival
- How to do an Azerbaijan Visa check Online
- How to get an Azerbaijan Visa if you are from Hong Kong