Pakistan is one of the 93 countries whose citizens can now apply for an Azerbaijan electronic visa. That is possible from May 2017, and surely in the future, many more states will follow. Nonetheless, just because the process is more accessible now, doesn't mean that there are no requirements. Of course, the Government of Azerbaijan is working on simplifying the process, meaning that they intend to reduce the number of required documents that justify the trip’s purpose, but until that is done, you can still enjoy a fast and straightforward application process.
Azerbaijan has no special requirements when it comes to submitting a visa application. That is only valid for visas on arrival and just for two states (Iran and the United States.) Electronic visas, on the other hand, can be released in the same terms for all eligible nationalities. It does not matter that you are a US citizen or a Pakistani. The requirements are the same. And so are the fees.
The general requirement concerns the passport alone. The Azerbaijan Government requires you to have a valid passport. Not only that, but the passport must maintain its validity for another three months after your electronic visa expires. This condition applies no matter what visa you want (traditional, from the embassy, or electronic.)
The other requirements concern the company that expedites your visa application. iVisa provides its services and guidance to obtain an Azerbaijan visa for the citizens of Pakistan. Their services are fast and convenient. Not to mention that they have low fees and an excellent support service.
As for you what you are required to do, iVisa asks the minimum of documents to get you started. You need a few documents, other than the valid passport, and they are as follows:
A digital copy of your passport – in the application process, you will be asked to upload a scan of your passport. The information page is what matters the most, but you can scan the whole thing if it makes you feel more comfortable.
Means of payment – before you submit your application, you need to make the payment toward iVisa. The visa for Azerbaijan costs the equivalent of $25, and the service fee for iVisa is only $20. The prices differ depending on the processing time you choose and the currency exchange rate.
- Valid e-mail address – your visa will arrive in the timeframe you choose via e-mail. That is why it is essential to insert a valid e-mail address and double check the spelling. Otherwise, you cannot have access to the document you pay for.
Apart from the things mentioned above, you will be asked to answer a set of personal questions. The questionnaire is not lengthy, and it should take only 5 to 10 minutes to complete. The entire process should just take about 20 minutes to complete, and you can do it in the most comfortable way possible.
Last but not least, there is one other requirement that you should remember. However, this applies to Pakistani people who go to Azerbaijan for a trip that exceeds 10 days. You need to register your stay with the State Migration Service. Other than that, your effort is minimal.
Apply for an Azerbaijan Visa
- Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
- Azerbaijan Visa Cost
- Azerbaijan Visa Fee for Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa Policy
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for the Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for Indians
- Azerbaijan Visa for Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for US Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Canada
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Iran
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Singapore
- Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival
- How to do an Azerbaijan Visa check Online
- How to get an Azerbaijan Visa if you are from Hong Kong