When you travel to a foreign country, one of the things you need to know is if you need a visa or not. In most cases you need at least a passport and a visa. Sometime it can be difficult to find out quickly if you are eligible or not. If you happen to be planning a visit to Azerbaijan and you wish to check if you need a visa you can use our visa checker and using our visa checker. Continue reading this blog if you wish you to wish.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Am I eligible for a Azerbaijan Tourist Visa?
It will depend on your nationality. To check your eligibility and requirements, click here. You need to select your country of origin and Azerbaijan as your destination and you will be able to check information.
What is an Azerbaijan eVisa?
It is an official document that provides authorization to travel to and from Azerbaijan and is electronically linked to your passport.
How long is the Azerbaijan Visa valid for?
This Tourist Visa is valid for 90 days after issued. This means you must enter Azerbaijan within this period. Additionally, it is a Single Entry Visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days Total.
What do I need to apply for an Azerbaijan Visa?
We require the following to submit your application:
- A valid passport – Make it is valid for at least 6 months beyond your initial date of entry.
- E-mail address – when applying with iVisa, your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you introduce a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards or Paypal. Do not forget to double-check the spelling before submitting your application.
What is the cost to obtain an Azerbaijan eVisa?
The price of your visa will depend on the processing time you choose. iVisa offers you three options for it:
Standard processing – your request is processed within 4 Business Days, and you need to pay the total price of USD 45.00 for your visa.
Rush processing – it takes only 2 Business Days for your application form to be processed, and you will be charged USD 75.00 (total price).
Super Rush processing – if you want your visa quickly, choose this option and get the document in 6 hours. The total cost is USD 105.00.
Click here to start your application.
How to apply for an Azerbaijan eVisa?
If you cross all of the items on the list, you need to achieve the last requirement, and that is to fill the application form. The form consists of three easy steps:
1. Basic Information – you will require to provide some personal information as well as some details regarding your trip. You must also select a processing time for your application. Remember that your choice affects the visa cost.
2. Revision and Payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards and PayPal.
3. Upload additional documents – as your passport scan, then just submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive via email.
How can I check my Azerbaijan visa status?
With iVisa, checking your visa status is very easy. iVisa gives you the opportunity to check your Azerbaijan visa status whenever you think necessary and save your data for future applications (with your approval). Here you can find the steps to check your application status:
1. First, you need to login into your account. Remember that your account is automatically generated after your order payment is received.
2. Then you will find your order number and current status. There are 4 cases:
Incomplete: You need to complete the application form.
Received application: we have received your application and payment.
In Progress: we are working on your application.
Waiting on Government: we submitted your info to the government.
Complete: visa has been emailed. You can also download it below.
3. Just wait for your Azerbaijan Visa to arrive by email. Remember that you will also receive an email from iVisa with your actual status. If by any chance you need our help, you can call iVisa’s support service 24/7 and get ready for your next trip. You can also find more FAQs and information here.