When you travel to a foreign country, one of the things you need to know from the very beginning is whether you need a visa to cross the border or not. Unless you are a European citizen traveling inside the European Union, you do not even have to have a passport. Unfortunately, this is not applicable worldwide, which is why in most cases you need at least a passport. With visas, on the other hand, things get a little bit trickier. You cannot know which country requires one and which one does not, which is why you need to do some research when you plan your trip.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Am I eligible for a Azerbaijan Tourist Visa?
It will depend on your nationality. To check your eligibility and requirements, click here. You need to select your country of origin and Azerbaijan as your destination and you will be able to check information.
What is an Azerbaijan eVisa?
It is an official document that provides authorization to travel to and from Azerbaijan and is electronically linked to your passport.
How long is the Azerbaijan Visa valid for?
This Tourist Visa is valid for 90 days after issued. This means you must enter Azerbaijan within this period. Additionally, it is a Single Entry Visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days Total.
What do I need to apply for an Azerbaijan Visa?
We require the following to submit your application:
Last Page of Passport (if applicable).
Passport Personal Details Scan.
What is the cost to obtain an Azerbaijan eVisa?
The price of your visa will depend on the processing time you choose. iVisa offers you three options for it:
Standard processing – your request is processed within 4 days, and you need to pay the total price of USD 45.00 for your visa.
Rush processing – it takes only 48 hours for your application form to be processed, and you will be charged USD 75.00 (total price).
Super Rush processing – if you want your visa quickly, choose this option and get the document in 6 hours. The total cost is USD 105.00.
Click here to start your application.
How to apply for an Azerbaijan eVisa?
If you cross all of the items on the list, you need to achieve the last requirement, and that is to fill the application form. The form consists of three easy steps:
1. Basic Information – you will require to provide some personal information as well as some details regarding your trip. You must also select a processing time for your application. Remember that your choice affects the visa cost.
2. Revision and Payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards and PayPal.
3. Upload additional documents – as your passport scan, then just submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive via email.
How can I check my Azerbaijan visa status?
With iVisa, checking your visa status is very easy. iVisa gives you the opportunity to check your Azerbaijan visa status whenever you think necessary and save your data for future applications (with your approval). Here you can find the steps to check your application status:
1. First, you need to login into your account. Remember that your account is automatically generated after your order payment is received.
2. Then you will find your order number and current status. There are 4 cases:
Incomplete: You need to complete the application form.
Received application: we have received your application and payment.
In Progress: we are working on your application.
Waiting on Government: we submitted your info to the government.
Complete: visa has been emailed. You can also download it below.
3. Just wait for your Azerbaijan Visa to arrive by email. Remember that you will also receive an email from iVisa with your actual status. If by any chance you need our help, you can call iVisa’s support service 24/7 and get ready for your next trip. You can also find more FAQs and information here.