People from 93 countries now have access to an Azerbaijan electronic visa. The program is called ASAN visa and has been implemented by the Government of Azerbaijan starting January 2017. The plan was to increase their tourism, and so far, it has been working. People from all over the world go there for religious, spa, and health care purposes.
When you research Azerbaijan’s visa policy, you find a list of all the countries whose citizens can apply for an evisa. China is also one of those countries, and you will see that Hong Kong is included as well (along with Macau.) So, if you are from Hong Kong and plan to go to Azerbaijan anytime soon, you can apply online for a visa using the services provided by iVisa.
Before filling in the application form, it would be best if you gathered all the required documents so that the process runs smoother. You will need a few things, and they are as follows:
Valid passport – the passport must be valid and continue to be as such for at least another three months after your electronic visa expires. This is a general requirement imposed by Azerbaijan’s Government itself. The rest of them have something to do with iVisa’s application process.
A digital copy of your passport – all you need to do is scan your passport, but make sure that the information page is there. You will be asked to upload it somewhere along the way.
Means of payment – in order to pay for your visa and for iVisa’s services, you can use a credit or a debit card. Also, if you have a Paypal account, you can use it too.
- E-mail address – the visa you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. That is why your e-mail address needs to be valid, and you have to check the spelling a few times.
Azerbaijan eVisa Application Form
It does not matter that you are from Hong Kong or from anywhere else. The application form is the same for everyone. It consists of three easy steps, and you should be done with it in maximum 20 minutes. If you need any help with its completion, you can call iVisa’s customer support, and someone will help you every step of the way.
Step one will ask you to put in your general information like name, address, passport info, and a few other things. Also, you need to choose the processing time. Keep in mind that your selection will determine how much you are going to be charged. You have three choices: Standard, Rush, and Super Rush. The first one will have your visa ready within four business days, the second within two business days, and the third within only one business day. The fees differ for each one. The Standard costs $45 (the equivalent in your country's currency,) the Rush is $75, and for the Super Rush you will be charged $95.
The second step is a simple revision of step one. You are also required to make the payment at this point. The last step consists of a personal questionnaire and photo upload. You need to upload the scan of your passport mentioned above. After you are done, you press the submit button and wait for your visa to arrive.
The Azerbaijan evisa for the people of Hong Kong provides a 30-day stay and a single entry. However, if you plan on staying in Azerbaijan for longer than 10 days, you are also required to register your visit with the State Migration Service once you arrive in the country.
Apply for an Azerbaijan Visa
- Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
- Azerbaijan Visa Cost
- Azerbaijan Visa Fee for Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa Policy
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for the Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for Indians
- Azerbaijan Visa for Pakistan
- Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for US Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Canada
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Iran
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Singapore
- Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival
- How to do an Azerbaijan Visa check Online
- How to get an Azerbaijan Visa if you are from Hong Kong