How to Apply: eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: eVisa
In January 2017, the Republic of Azerbaijan introduced electronic visas for citizens of 81 countries. The system is called ASAN Visa and issues single-entry visas for up to 30 days in Total. This new e-Visa system makes traveling to Azerbaijan much easier since you no longer need to visit your country’s embassy. Today, citizens of 93 countries can apply for an e-Visa through the ASAN Visa system and can get the Azerbaijan e-Visa in just 3 steps.
This visa is a pre-entry permission for travel into the Republic of Azerbaijan: it is not sticker or stamp in your passport. iVisa will email you the document which you must print out and present with your passport at the border control post.
Our customer have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an official document which provides authorization to travel to and from Azerbaijan and is electronically linked to your passport.
We require the following to submit your application:
Last Page of Passport (if applicable) Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
The visa cost for Azerbaijan e-Visa is USD 25.00. Additionally, there is a service fee of USD 20.00 which includes standard processing. For rush processing and super rush processing the service fee is USD 50.00 and USD 80.00, respectively.
It depends on the processing time you chose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 3 Business Days
Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
Super Rush Processing: 6 hours
The Azerbaijan e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued. This means you must enter Azerbaijan within 90 days after issued. In addition, it is a Single Entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days in Total.
Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date the e-Visa is issued. Also, it should have at least one blank page.
No. You must present your Azerbaijan e-Visa to the border authorities along with your passport. You can print it but you must not staple or stick it to your passport.
Travelers with dual or multiple citizenship must choose the country of nationality in accordance with the passport to be used for their trip.
You can stay in Azerbaijan for a maximum of 30 days in Total. Please note that if you are planning to stay in Azerbaijan longer than 10 days, you need to register with the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan once inside the country. You can do this by asking your hotel to apply on your behalf - they will be able to assist you.
No. If you leave Azerbaijan you need to obtain a new e-Visa in order to re-enter the country, since each e-Visa only allows you to enter the country once.
If your Azerbaijan e-Visa application is rejected, you may re-apply at a relevant diplomatic representation (embassy/consulate) of the Azerbaijani government.
No. You do not have to get a visa if you are not going to leave the international transit area.
You will have to apply with the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan – iVisa cannot assist you in extending your stay in Azerbaijan or applying for a visa valid for longer than 30 days in Total.
You can use our visa checker at the top of this page to see if your nationality is eligible for an e-Visa.
You will receive a confirmation email right after you apply and pay the fee. Check your spam folder if you did not receive anything. You may also contact us via online chat or email us for confirmation. Once your e-Visa is approved, we will notify you via email.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
Azerbaijan is an incredibly underrated country. Many people think that the economy is weak and that they do not have what to enjoy in Azerbaijan, but they could not be more wrong. Just a little bit of research will entirely change your opinion about this country and the moment you see footage of Baku, which is the country’s capital, you will be under the impression that it looks like a mini Dubai. The modern buildings, the streets, the lights, and everything else in Baku screams glamour, which is why you should definitely go and check it out. As for how to get there, documentation-wise, you should know that there are several methods to obtain what you need. Plus, Azerbaijan has a pretty lenient visa policy, so you should not worry about getting your visa. In fact, we can help with that, but it depends on your nationality. Unfortunately, not everyone has access to an online application system at the moment, but surely the list of eligible nationalities will expand further in the future. Apart from the required documents, there are several other things that we think you should know about Azerbaijan. One of them is arrival. First of all, you can get to Azerbaijan by plane. If you are from Europe, you can fly from pretty much all over, but direct flights can be taken from Frankfurt, London, Paris, Berlin, and Barcelona. You can either use Lufthansa or AZAL, the latter also being known as Azerbaijan airlines. From the United States, on the other hand, you can take a flight from New York with Azerbaijan Airlines. Turkish Airlines also provide a flight, but it connects to Istanbul. There are other planes as well, but none of them are direct. They connect with Berlin or Frankfurt, Moscow, Paris, or Qatar, depending on the airline you are taking. Azerbaijan can also be reached by train. However, you can take the train only from Georgia. So, if you are ever in Georgia, which is also a beautiful country, by the way, you can go straight to Azerbaijan from there. Another thing that you should know before going to Azerbaijan is the means of communication. Azerbaijan has gained its independence from the Soviet Union, but Russian is still spoken in Baku and other regions. The official language now is Azerbaijani, also called Azeri—Turkic. It is related to the Ottoman Turkish. Even so, you can still use English to communicate, but only with the younger generations. As you can imagine, English is spoken in hotels or other such establishments, but if you want to visit a remote village where the population is relatively old, you do not stand a chance with English. The best time to travel to Azerbaijan depends on what you want to visit. You should know that Azerbaijan is geographically diverse. It has everything from high mountains to the sea. The Caspian Sea. The lowlands should be visited ideally from April to June because it can get very hot in July and August. But the latter period is perfect to see the high mountains because they are pretty inaccessible in the winter. If you want to go just to Baku, you would better do so in October. It is not too hot or too cold, and people have a lot of fun there. The official currency of Azerbaijan is the Manat from 1992. After the inflation of 2006, the government introduces a new manta. Even so, it is best if you take US Dollars or Euros when you go there and change them at the bank, exchange bureaus, and so on. You can also use your credit or debit card to pay for your hotel or restaurant, but not all of them accept this means of payment. If you pay cash, it is recommended that you pay the exact amount so that you do not lose your change. When you are out of cash, you can withdraw money from an ATM. Most international cards work. However, not all ATMs take EC, Cirrus or Maestro. You cannot fail with a Visa. You should not worry about accommodation and safety. The standard and hygiene for any given service have knows a lot of improvement in the recent years. You have private hotels such as Marriott and Hyatt. However, do not expect to find accommodation cheaper than 30 Euros. As for safety, there is low criminality in Azerbaijan, but you should be careful nonetheless. Especially at night. When it comes to religion, you have nothing to worry about either. The citizens of Azerbaijan are mostly Muslim but their lives are not very affected by it. They have a strict separation between state and religion. They do not practice their religion like most Muslim countries, except maybe for the Ramadan, which they keep. Other than that, they live in peaceful coexistence with Christians and Jews. Azerbaijan also has a pretty efficient health care system. Medical attention is free even for tourists, but it is probably the best not to rely on it outside Baku. You should always carry a copy of your international health insurance, just in case. At the same time, avoid drinking tap water just to be on the safe side. We reached one of the people’s favorite section, and that is food. Azerbaijan is very rich in culture, but when it comes to food, you may get back 5 pounds heavier. The diet there is influenced by Turkey, Georgia, Iran, and Central Asia. As you can imagine, it is diverse, and most of the spices and vegetables are homegrown. Of course, the food depends on which region you decide to visit. You will find a lot of fish near the Caspian Sea and a lot of mutton in all the other areas. Lamb and mutton are the most popular, but beef and poultry are also consumed. Either way, the food is exquisite and you will have the best kebabs ever. Make sure to check them out. Plus, you will receive a nice cup of black tea that may be flavored with cardamom and cinnamon with every meal. You will also get a piece of baklava or halva, which are both delicious. Azerbaijan is a country worth visiting despite the common misconception that may be out there. Even so, you know how the saying goes. When in Rome, do as Romans do. That is why it is best if you do some research on every single destination that you plan to visit. Hence this piece.
- AZERBAIJAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR UK CITIZENS
- Azerbaijan Visa for US Citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Citizens
- Azerbaijan visa for Turkmenistan
- Azerbaijan visa for Nepalese
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR INDONESIAN
- Azerbaijan visa for Turkish citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Iran
- Azerbaijan visa for Sri Lanka
- Azerbaijan visa for South Africa
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIA
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR POLISH
- Azerbaijan visa for Omani
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR MALAYSIAN
- Azerbaijan visa for Kuwaiti
- Azerbaijan visa for Brazilian
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR ALGERIAN
- Azerbaijan visa for Australian citizens
- Azerbaijan Visa Fee for Citizens of Pakistan
- How to do an Azerbaijan Visa check Online
- Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival
- Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
- How to get a UEFA Euro 2020 Baku Visa
- Azerbaijan visa for Swiss
- Azerbaijan visa for Chinese
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF SINGAPORE
- AZERBAIJAN VISA COST
- Azerbaijan visa for Irish
- Azerbaijan visa for Japanese
- Azerbaijan visa for Latvians
- Azerbaijan visa for Liechtensteiner
- Azerbaijan visa for Lithuanians
- Azerbaijan visa for Macedonian Citizens
- Azerbaijan visa for Maltese
- Azerbaijan visa for Mauritians
- Azerbaijan visa for Mexican
- Azerbaijan visa for Mongolians
- Azerbaijan visa for Montenegrin
- Azerbaijan visa for New Zealand
- Azerbaijan visa for Norwegians
- Azerbaijan visa for Paraguayans
- Azerbaijan visa for Peruvians
- Azerbaijan visa for Portuguese
- Azerbaijan visa for Romanian
- Azerbaijan visa for Sammarinese
- Azerbaijan visa for Serbian citizens
- Azerbaijan visa for Seychelloise
- Azerbaijan visa for Slovaks
- Azerbaijan visa for Slovenian
- Azerbaijan visa for Spaniards
- Azerbaijan visa for Thai citizen
- Azerbaijan visa for Vietnamese
- Azerbaijan visa for Albanian
- Azerbaijan visa for Andorrans
- Azerbaijan visa for Argentinians
- Azerbaijan visa for Austrian
- Azerbaijan visa for Bahamians
- Azerbaijan visa for Barbadian
- Azerbaijan visa for Belgian
- Azerbaijan visa for Bolivian
- Azerbaijan Visa for the Citizens of Canada
- Azerbaijan visa for Chileans
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR INDIANS
- Azerbaijan visa for Colombians
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR PAKISTAN
- Azerbaijan visa for Costa Ricans
- Azerbaijan visa for Cubans
- Azerbaijan visa for Cypriots
- Azerbaijan Visa for UK Citizens
- Azerbaijan visa for Czechs
- Azerbaijan visa for Danish
- Azerbaijan visa for Dutch citizens
- Azerbaijan visa for Ecuadorians
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for the Citizens of Pakistan
- Azerbaijan visa for Estonians
- Azerbaijan visa for Finnish
- AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS
- Azerbaijan visa for German Citizens
- How to get an Azerbaijan Visa if you are from Hong Kong
- Azerbaijan visa for Greek
- Azerbaijan visa for Icelanders
- Azerbaijan visa for citizens of Israel
- AZERBAIJAN VISA REQUIREMENTS
- AZERBAIJAN VISA POLICY
- Azerbaijan visa for Guatemalan
- Azerbaijan visa for Hondurans
- Azerbaijan visa for Panamanians
- Azerbaijan visa for Qataris
- Azerbaijan visa for Bosnian
- Azerbaijan visa for Bruneian
- Azerbaijan visa for Bulgarians
- Azerbaijan visa for Croatia
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.