Can I get the visa on arrival?
Yes, you can get a visa on arrival, and pay the fee at the border.
Should I get a Yellow Fever vaccination for Bahrain?
There is no risk of yellow fever in Bahrain. The government of Bahrain requires proof of yellow fever vaccination only if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. Countries with risk of yellow fever virus (YFV) transmission.
How long can I stay in Bahrain with the eVisa?
You can stay 14 days (two weeks) with the Bahrain visa, should you require a longer stay then you need to contact your nearest Bahrain Embassy to apply through them.
Note that British and Irish nationals can stay up to 3 months (90 days).
How much is the eVisa to Bahrain?
The Electronic Bahrain Visa has a fee of USD$77 (BD29.00) - Not that this price excludes the service fee.
How do I know my Bahrain eVisa is official?
We are a specialized service provider issuing official Bahrain eVisa since 2013.
How does the Bahrain eVisa work?
Bahrain Visa are issued electronically by the Bahrain Department of Immigration. Travelers, travel agents, airlines and specialist service providers like us around the world can use the Bahrain eVisa system to process an eVisa. We enter the information contained in the applicant's passport into the Bahrain eVisa system- The eVisa system interacts with departmental systems to check the applicant's details. Following these checks, the service provider is advised of the outcome of the eVisa application.
If a Bahrain eVisa is granted, it is linked electronically to the applicant's passport. If a denied message is received instead, the service provider refers the applicant to the nearest Bahrain embassy or mission.
The Bahrain eVisa is electronically linked to the passport and is accessible to the Department of Immigration. We strongly recommend travelers print a copy of their Bahrain eVisa in case there is a problem with the computer terminals at the immigration office upon arrival.
How does a Bahrain e-visa look like ?
Can I travel to Bahrain with a refugee travel document instead of a passport?
No. All travelers who wish to apply online for their Bahrain Visa need to have a valid passport document.
If you have a refugee travel document, then you need to contact the nearest Bahrain Consulate to apply.
Are you affiliated with the Bahrain Government?
No. We are not related to the government of Bahrain.
We are a private company that provides a valuable service to process Visa for Bahrain.
Our company processes visas for countries all across the globe. We are a travel agency that started the business because governments built poor websites and our clients were frustrated.
Our value proposition is:
1) Save you time and frustration 2) Provide 24/7 chat and phone support 3) Mobile friendly experience 4) Accept all forms of payment including PayPal and Amex 5) Accept multi-currencies 6) Easy visa retrieval process 7) Allow you to easily process more than 1 application at a time 8) Provide language translation of our website 9) Lowest service fee of private visa processors.
On our website, we have several disclaimers about the service fee. In addition, during the checkout process the service fee is detailed.
Can I get a refund for my Bahrain e-visa?
If your Visa to Bahrain has NOT been processed, we will refund you the cost of the Visa Fee, not the service fee.
If your Bahrain e-Visa has been processed we will not be able to offer a refund.
Who are the list of sponsors if I do no qualify for a unsponsored visa?
Diplomat Radisson SAS Hotel Tel: +973 1752 5251 - 5253 Email: Reservations.Bahrain@RadissonSAS.com Web: www.Manama.RadissonSAS.com
Regency Intercontinental Hotel Tel: +973 1722 7777 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.interconti.com/manama
Crowne Plaza Bahrain Tel: +973 1753 1122 Email: email@example.com Web: www.cp-bahrain.com
Mercure Grand Hotel Seef Tel:+973 1758 4400 Email: H5685@accor.com Web: www.mercurebahrain.com
Sheraton Bahrain Hotel Tel: +973 1753 3533 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.sheraton.com
- Elite Seef Residence, Elite Grande Hotel, Elite Resort & Spa, Elite Suites Hotel Tel: +973 1755 8200 Email: email@example.com Web: www.elitegroup4u.com
- Al Gosaibi Travel Tel:+973 1721 2333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.algosaibitravel.com
NOTE: Citizens of some countries may be eligible for the unsponsored visa to Bahrain.
Do I need to print anything when applying for the Bahrain visa online?
You should print a copy of the approval email to take with you when traveling, but please note that its not a requirement. Upon arrival in Bahrain with your visa, your electronic visa will be available to the passport officer/immigrations officer who greets you.
NOTE - We recommend travelers to always have a paper copy of your visa approval in case the immigration officer can not find your applications for some reason
Are there any conditions when applying for the e-visa to Bahrain?
Yes, the electronic visa to Bahrain is issued with the following conditions:
- You have to be outside of Bahrain.
- You must have a valid passport, it should also be valid for 6 months after your arrival to Bahrain.
- You must have Return Flight Tickets to leave Bahrain.
- You must support yourself (and dependents) during your visit to Bahrain.
- Your entry should not violate security and welfare of Bahrain nationals.
- You must use your Bahrain eVisa within 30 days of its approval.
- In order to apply for another visa, you must have used your previous visa, or it should have expired.
Is the Bahrain e-visa for a single entry or multiple entries?
The Bahrain visa is a document useful for multiple entry use.
How long can I stay in Bahrain with the e-visa?
The Bahrain Visa allows you to stay for 2 weeks.
An extension may be obtained for 2 more weeks by visiting the NPRA in Bahrain. (Some nationalities may stay longer).
Do I need a Bahrain visa?
All citizens wishing to travel to this country need a visa to Bahrain.
Only the following nationals are exempt from a visa to Bahrain:
Gulf Cooperation Council:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
How and when will I get my eVisa to Bahrain?
The Bahrain Visa is an electronic visa, thus there will be no stamp / visa sticker in your passport, simply an electronic confirmation in PDF via email (you should print and take it with you).
The Bahrain eVisa processing will take approximately 3-5working days.
Can I extend my visa to stay longer than 2 weeks in Bahrain?
Yes, you may extend your eVisa to Bahrain by visiting NPRA and paying the extension fee.
Since the Visa for Bahrain allows you to stay in Bahrain for only 2 weeks, you can now get an extension for another 2 weeks by visiting NPRA in Bahrain. (Some nationalities can stay longer).
Who is the NPRA?
The General Directorate of Nationality, Passports & Residence (NPRA) is the authority responsible for managing the entry of people to Bahrain. Part of this responsibility is processing and deciding applications for visas and eVisas for travel to Bahrain.
Telephone No: 17399764
How long is the eVisa valid to Bahrain?
The Visa to Bahrain is valid for 30 days from the approval date.
NOTE - You can not have 2 valid visas at once, you must have used your previous eVisa, or it should have expired in order to re-apply for another eVisa to Bahrain.
My children are included in my passport, can I apply for all of us online for the Bahrain visa?
No. Please contact your nearest Bahrain Embassy in order to apply with the consulate, alternatively you may also obtain the visa on arrival but its restricted for some nationals so make sure before traveling if you can apply for the visa on arrival or not.
For any other case, we provide the official visa to Bahrain in our web page.
What if I made a mistake on my Bahrain visa application for,?
If you made a mistake when entering your data for get visa to Bahrain then please contact our customer service representatives as soon as possible via online chat to assist you. You can also call us here: +1.302.404.3828
NOTE - Your e-Visa is linked to your passport number, if we already submitted your application, you can NOT make any changes and you will have to apply again but we will NOT charge you another service fee.
Contact us as soon as you realize a mistake was made!
What happens if my application is not approved?
If your application for a Bahrain visa is not approved then you will need to apply at the nearest Bahrain embassy.
You can click here to see a list of all Bahrain Embassies abroad.
What do I need in order to apply for the Bahrain eVisa online?
You will need to make complete an online application form and have a valid passport, return flight ticket and credit card for get a Bahrain visa official.
What are my options if I can not apply through this site?
If you are note eligible for the visa to Bahrain then you will need to contact your nearest Bahrain embassy for further assistance. Alternatively, you can phone the Bahrain call center for more info:
Phone: (+973) 17399 756 (+973) 17399 626 (+973) 17399 615
Fax: (+973) 1753 5258
What exactly is a sponsored visa to Bahrain?
It is a visa that you can obtain through an individual or a company in Bahrain who will act as your sponsor.
We offer tourist visa to Bahrain with an official process easy and safe in just 3 steps
What is the NPRA?
The NPRA is the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports & Residence in Bahrain. They are responsible for managing the entry of citizens / travelers / people / tourist etc to Bahrain.
We offer the Bahrain visa procedure easy and safe in just 3 steps
Training - Bahrain eVisa Application?
STEP 1 - Go to gov website: https://www.evisa.gov.bh/index.html
STEP 2 - Click on Apply for eVisa (Top Left Hand Corner) There will then be a pop-up. Complete the 3 questions in the pop-up:
1 - Do you have a current Residence Permit for a GCC country? YES or NO
If YES, select the country: Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
2 - Purpose of your visit: Business, Tourism
3 - Nationality as shown in your passport (Select from the list)
Click on "Next"
STEP 3 - Click on Visit eVisa - Internet - Apply Now - Apply Now
STEP 4 - Accept all the terms and Conditions - Click "I Accept"
STEP 5 - Enter all the required Details
Passport No, Nationality, DOB, Male/Female, Country of Birth, Passport Expiration Date, Family Name (Surname), Given Names (Name, 1st and Middle Name), Occupation Click on NEXT
STEP 6 - Re-Enter the details (Verification)
STEP 7 - Enter Email (email@example.com) Click "Next"
STEP 8 - Verify that the info is correct
STEP 9 -Upload Files
1 - Passport Page Copy 2 - Return Air Ticket
STEP 10 - Continue with Payment - Select "Pay by Credit Card"
STEP 11 - Submit Payment - note the reference id in the application as a note
Apply for a Bahrain Visa
- Bahrain Visa for Indians
- Bahrain Visa for Pakistani
- Bahrain Visa for UK Citizens
- Bahrain Visa for US Citizens
- Bahrain eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Bahrain visa for Andorrans
- Bahrain visa for Antiguan Barbudan
- Bahrain visa for Argentinians
- Bahrain visa for Australians
- Bahrain visa for Austrians
- Bahrain visa for Bahamians
- Bahrain visa for Barbadian
- Bahrain visa for Belgians
- Bahrain visa for Bolivian
- Bahrain visa for Brazilian
- Bahrain visa for Bruneian
- Bahrain visa for Bulgarian
- Bahrain visa for Cameroonians
- Bahrain visa for Canadians
- Bahrain visa for Chileans
- Bahrain visa for Chinese Citizens
- Bahrain visa for Colombians
- Bahrain visa for Croatian citizens
- Bahrain visa for Cuban
- Bahrain visa for Cypriots
- Bahrain visa for Czechs
- Bahrain visa for Danish
- Bahrain visa for Dominican
- Bahrain visa for Dutch
- Bahrain visa for Ecuadorians
- Bahrain visa for Egyptian
- Bahrain visa for Estonians
- Bahrain visa for Finns
- Bahrain visa for French
- Bahrain visa for Gabonese
- Bahrain visa for German citizens
- Bahrain visa for Ghanaians
- Bahrain visa for Greek
- Bahrain visa for Grenadian
- Bahrain visa for Guyanese
- Bahrain visa for Haitian
- Bahrain visa for Hongkongers
- Bahrain visa for Hungarians
- Bahrain visa for Icelanders
- Bahrain visa for Indonesian
- Bahrain visa for Irish citizens
- Bahrain visa for Italians
- Bahrain visa for Jamaican
- Bahrain visa for Japanese
- Bahrain visa for Jordanians
- Bahrain visa for Kazakhstani
- Bahrain visa for Kenyan
- Bahrain visa for Kittitian
- Bahrain visa for Latvians
- Bahrain visa for Liechtensteiner
- Bahrain visa for Lithuanians
- Bahrain visa for Luxembourgers
- Bahrain visa for Macanese
- Bahrain visa for Malaysian
- Bahrain visa for Maltese
- Bahrain visa for Mexican
- Bahrain visa for Monacans
- Bahrain visa for Moroccans
- Bahrain visa for Mozambican
- Bahrain visa for New Zealander
- Bahrain visa for Norwegians
- Bahrain visa for Paraguayan
- Bahrain visa for Peruvians
- Bahrain visa for Polish citizens
- Bahrain visa for Portuguese
- Bahrain visa for Russians
- Bahrain visa for Saint Lucian
- Bahrain visa for Sammarinese
- Bahrain visa for Senegalese
- Bahrain visa for Seychellois
- Bahrain visa for Singaporean
- Bahrain visa for Slovaks
- Bahrain visa for Slovenian
- Bahrain visa for South African
- Bahrain visa for Spaniards
- Bahrain visa for Surinamese
- Bahrain visa for Swedish
- Bahrain visa for Swiss citizen
- Bahrain visa for Taiwanese
- Bahrain visa for Thai
- Bahrain visa for Trinidadians
- Bahrain visa for Turkish
- Bahrain visa for Uruguayan
- Bahrain visa for Venezuelan
- Bahrain visa for Vincentian