Bahrain’s visa policy is not complicated. Plenty of countries including Singapore can now obtain an electronic visa with the services provided by iVisa.
A good thing for you to consider is that iVisa gives you the option to get this electronic visa as fast as you need, even if you're in a rush, so you can have your eVisa in 5 Business Days.
In this post, you'll learn what are all the documents required and other useful information for this e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I'm from Singapore, do I need a visa to enter Bahrain?
Yes, if you're from Singapore, then you need this e-Visa. Authorities will ask you for this document, so you better have it handy.
What is a Bahrain e-Visa for Singaporean citizens?
This e-Visa is an special document given by the Bahrain Government that allows you to enter Bahrain legally.
How long can I stay in Bahrain with this e-Visa?
If you're from Singapore, you can stay for 30 days Per Entry.
What are the requirements?
iVisa provides one of the most simple services you can avail of. All it takes is to make a small effort. You just have to provide what is necessary for the process to move forward. Here is the list:
- Valid passport – acquiring a passport is not difficult, and chances are you already have one. However, take a look at the expiration date. The passport needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your date of departure. Otherwise, your application will be denied.
- Return flight ticket – since the maximum stay is 14 days, Bahrain’s immigration office needs to make sure that Singaporean will follow that rule. One way of doing that is showing them a return flight ticket. It may not be the most reliable proof, but plane tickets are not cheap, so it is a start.
- Means of subsistence – You may be required to show a bank statement to prove that you can support yourself during your trip.
- Means of payment – before submitting your application, you will be asked to make the payment, both for the visa itself and for the services provided by iVisa. You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have a Paypal account, iVisa accepts that as well.
- Valid e-mail address – the Bahrain evisa will be sent to you via e-mail in PDF. So it is crucial that you insert it correctly.
How long is the Bahrain e-Visa valid for?
This e-Visa expires 30 days after issued, so if you're from Singapore, consider this before planning your trip.
What about the prices?
With iVisa you have three options according to how fast you want your visa. Keep in mind that your selection will determine the price of the visa. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have. Your application will be processed within 7 Business Days, and it costs USD 114.00 (or the equivalent of whatever currency you have in your country).
- Rush processing – this time the timeframe is cut in half. You must wait for 6 Business Days until your visa is ready, but the price is higher as well. The total amount you need to pay is USD 144.00.
- Super Rush processing – in case of emergency, you can select this processing time. Your application will be processed within only 5 Business Days . As you can expect, the price is higher this time. You must pay USD 179.00.
How long does it take to apply for a Bahrain Visa online?
If you decide to apply for a Bahrain e-Visa then you should know that it's a quick process, and it should take you 20 minutes at most.
How do I apply for this e-Visa?
Once you have everything you need, you can proceed to fill in the form. It is a process that’s easy to understand. If ever you will require any help, iVisa puts at your disposal an excellent support service that is available 24/7.
The process you have to complete has three simple steps:
The first one will ask you to insert your general information such as name, address, e-mail address, passport info, and others. Also, during step one, you will need to choose a processing time.
The second step of the application process consists of revision and payment. In this part you have to provide the needed information as accurate as possible. As soon as the visa is linked to your passport electronically, changes are no longer allowed.
Lastly, the third step will require you to answer a set of personal questions and may upload additional documents. The questionnaire is simple, but the additional documents depend on the situation.
If you feel ready to start, then click here to start your application form.
How many times can I enter Bahrain with the electronic visa?
You have Multiple Entry. This means that you're able to enter multiple times to this country.
Do I need a Bahrain e-Visa for my kids?
If you travel with children, you will need an authorization letter from the other parent (or a death certificate in case the spouse is deceased).
Is it possible to extend my e-Visa stay?
It is possible for you to extend your visa. But for that, you have to visit the NPRA (The General Directorate of Nationality, Passports & Residence) for more information about this process.
How does this e-Visa look like?
What do I have to do if I make a mistake?
It depends on when you made the mistake. If you realize you have a mistake in your application form and you have any doubt about solving it, you can contact us for a better resolution, as long as you don't send the form yet.
Is it totally safe to apply for this visa with iVisa?
Yes, for sure, iVisa has a high rate due to its professionalism. If you’re worried about your personal information being leaked or exposed to others, you can trust in iVisa.
Where can I get more information about this document?
If you still have some questions about it, you can check here more information about Bahrain eVisa. But if you want to talk personally to one of our customer service agents, then click here, we'll be always happy to assist you.
As you can see, the process is quite simple. Start your application form now and get ready to enjoy your trip!