How to Apply: Tourist eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: Tourist eVisa
In October 2014, the Kingdom of Bahrain's Ministry of Interior (Nationality, Passport and Residence Affairs) introduced an e-Visa system that allows nationals from over 100 countries to obtain a visa online. In February 2016, Bahrain introduced e-Visas to visitors from 11 African countries, marking the third phase of the Kingdom’s new visa policy.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas for entry from anywhere in the world. This e-Visa allows travelers to apply quickly and pay for their visa online. Once your application is approved, we recommend you print a copy of the document to carry with you. Upon arrival in Bahrain, your electronic visa will be accessible to an authorized passport officer.
Our customer have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an official document which provides authorization to travel to and from Bahrain and is electronically linked to your passport.
Applicants of all nationalities will need to submit the following:
- Photocopy of the photo page of the applicant's passport plus a copy of the passport last page for Indian passports.
- Copy of return air ticket.
For applicants of some countries, the following will also be required:
- Copy of hotel booking in Bahrain. Alternately, in case you are staying with a relative, please provide a copy of their CPR Reader's printout.
- Copy of a bank statement under the visitor's name covering the last three months with an ending balance of not less than the equivalent of BD300 (~800USD)
The visa cost for Bahrain e-Visa is USD 79.00. Additionally, there is a service fee of USD 35.00 which includes the standard processing. For rush processing and super rush processing the service fee is USD 65.00 and USD 100.00, respectively.
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing: 7 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 5 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
The Bahrain e-Visa is valid for 30 days after issued. However, it must be used within 30 days after issued, or it will become invalid.
Your passport must be valid for length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer. Also, it should have at least one blank page.
Citizens of certain countries are eligible to apply for the Bahrain e-Visa provided that they meet the required criteria. Scroll to the top of the page and use our Visa Checker to determine the visa requirements for your country.
The Bahrain e-Visa allows you Multiple Entry, but note that each entry is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
There is a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry. Note that British and Irish nationals can stay up to 30 days Per Entry
No. The Bahrain e-Visa must be obtained prior to your entry into Bahrain.
The Bahrain e-Visa allows the holder to travel to Bahrain as many times as desired, within the validity period which is 30 days after issued. The maximum length of each entry is 30 days Per Entry.
The validity period of your Bahrain e-Visa begins from the date specified in your approved e-Visa document. You can enter Bahrain on any date within this validity period.
A new e-Visa cannot be obtained using the same passport until your current e-Visa expires. If you lose the passport which contains the current and valid e-Visa, you may apply for a fresh Bahrain e-Visa by paying the relevant fee again.
If you have applied for the Bahrain e-Visa, you can inquire through this site to find out its current status. You will need to log in in order to make this inquiry and renew your e-Visa if necessary.
- You have to be outside of Bahrain
- You must have a valid passport document
- You must have Return Flight Tickets
- You must be able to support yourself while in Bahrain
- Your entry should not violate the security and welfare of Bahrain nationals
- You have to use your Bahrain e-Visa within 30 days of its approval
- In order to apply for another visa, you must have used your previous visa, or it needs to have expired.
Yes, visit the NPRA (The General Directorate of Nationality, Passports & Residence) for more info once you are inside Bahrain.
We will notify you via email if your application was not approved. If this happens, you have to contact the nearest Bahrain embassy.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
A visit to Bahrain requires you more than packing a bag. Chances are that you need to take care of the proper documentation before you leave so that you can cross the border. Otherwise, you will not even be able to board your flight. Lucky for you, Bahrain does not have one of those strict visa policies and you have options. There are four categories of travelers as far as that policy is concerned, and it all depends on your country of origin. If you are lucky, you are visa exempt or can get a visa once you arrive in the country. The first category of travelers is represented by visa-exempt nationals. Every single country in this world has such a category. As a result of treaties and accords, some states allow their citizens to cross each other’s borders with nothing other than a passport or even a simple national ID card. Although the list is always limited and some conditions may apply, the rules are pretty straightforward for Bahrain. It seems that only the citizens of Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates are allowed to cross the border to Bahrain without a visa. All they are required to have is a national ID card. The second category of travelers can apply for a visa online or get one once they land in Bahrain. Basically, these nationalities enjoy an either/or kind of situation in which they can choose from a visa on arrival or an electronic visa, whichever seems to be the most convenient at the time. If you belong to this category, you should know that you have your work cut out for you. As you may have noticed, getting whichever of the two is very simple. Of course, we recommend the electronic visa because the online process is a lot easier than standing in line at a counter, but it depends on your preference. Most of the nationalities in the world belong to this category of travelers, and most of them prefer the electronic visa because it takes very little time and effort. It is perfectly understandable. You can apply from home and get your visa in just a couple of days. The documents, both electronic and visa on arrival, grant you a 30-day stay inside Bahrain. The only exception is for Irish and UK citizens who are allowed to stay for 3 months. Even so, 30 days is more than enough given the fact that the application process is close to non-existent. That how easy it is. The third category of travelers is represented by people who have access only to an e-visa. There are 33 nationalities who have the option to get a visa is to apply online. Of course, they could also go to an embassy, but it is not worth it for short stays. That is because the electronic visa for this category of people grants only a 14-day stay. Even so, 14 days is more than enough for a vacation, a visit, or a business trip. The last category includes all the other nationalities who do not have access to any of the documents above. Most of them are from Africa, but there are a few from Asia and Europe. If you belong to this category, your only option to visit Bahrain is to go to an embassy. You cannot apply online or get a visa on arrival. As a result, you need to take a trip to the nearest consulate and apply for your visa there. Applying at an embassy for a visa is not a picnic. You need a few documents, you need to deal with government forms, and you need to wait for a while to get your visa. As for the required documents, you can use the internet to do some research, but you should use the information you find as a reference only. We advise you to contact the embassy itself and inquire there about what it is necessary for your application process. That way you can avoid taking a trip only to get there and find out that you do not have everything you need or you have the wrong documents. It is best if you are thorough so that you do not waste time and money. You probably do not know this, but Bahrain has reformed its visa policy in the recent years. The government kept making changes in 2014, 2015, and 2016. It was all for the better because according to statistics, the number of applicants grew considerably. All it meant was that the new policy was working and more and more people came to Bahrain. We all know that tourism is a significant part of a country’s economy, which is why every single state should make the visa application process as simple as possible. That, of course, already happens with most countries. Of course, a trip to Bahrain entails more than reading about the visa application process and categories of travelers. When you visit a new country, you should always do your homework. While the required documents will help you enter the country, there is a need for some extra information that will make your stay pleasant and fruitful. It does not hurt to read about their culture, habits, traditions, what to do and what not to do, culinary habits, and the list can go on. It is essential to respect the Bahraini’s way of life, especially since the country is mostly Muslim. As you can see, getting into Bahrain is not that difficult. Depending on your nationality, you can get your visa at the airport, online, or at a Bahraini embassy. Either way, the best part is that you have access to one and your entrance is not restricted. No matter how you apply, keep in mind to do your due diligence so that you have a straightforward and fast application process. Otherwise, you may experience the same thing that some people go through, and that is to repeat the process over until you learn to pay attention.
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR INDIANS
- Bahrain eVisa for Pakistani
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR TURKISH
- Bahrain Visa for US Citizens
- Bahrain visa for Thai
- BAHRAIN EVISA FOR PORTUGUESE
- BAHRAIN EVISA FOR POLISH CITIZENS
- Bahrain visa for Moroccans
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR MEXICAN
- Bahrain visa for Malaysian
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR JAPANESE
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR KENYAN
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR EGYPTIANS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR COLOMBIANS
- Bahrain visa for Chinese Citizens
- Bahrain visa for Canadians
- Bahrain visa for Cameroonians
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR BULGARIAN
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR BRAZILIANS
- Bahrain eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR AUSTRALIANS
- Bahrain visa for French
- Bahrain visa for German citizens
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR SINGAPOREAN
- Bahrain visa for Norwegians
- Bahrain visa for Paraguayan
- Bahrain visa for Peruvians
- Bahrain visa for Russians
- Bahrain visa for Saint Lucian
- Bahrain visa for Sammarinese
- Bahrain visa for Senegalese
- Bahrain visa for Seychellois
- Bahrain visa for Slovaks
- Bahrain visa for Slovenian
- Bahrain visa for Spaniards
- Bahrain visa for Swedish
- Bahrain visa for Swiss citizen
- Bahrain visa for Taiwanese
- Bahrain visa for Uruguayan
- Bahrain visa for Venezuelan
- Bahrain visa for New Zealander
- Bahrain visa for Andorrans
- Bahrain visa for Argentinians
- Bahrain visa for Austrians
- Bahrain visa for Bahamians
- Bahrain visa for Barbadian
- Bahrain visa for Belgians
- Bahrain visa for Bolivian
- Bahrain visa for Chileans
- Bahrain visa for Croatian citizens
- Bahrain Visa for UK Citizens
- Bahrain visa for Cuban
- Bahrain visa for Cypriots
- Bahrain visa for Czechs
- Bahrain visa for Danish
- Bahrain visa for Ecuadorians
- Bahrain visa for Estonians
- Bahrain visa for Finns
- Bahrain visa for Gabonese
- Bahrain visa for Ghanaians
- Bahrain visa for Greek
- Bahrain visa for Guyanese
- Bahrain visa for Haitian
- Bahrain visa for Hongkongers
- Bahrain visa for Hungarians
- Bahrain visa for Icelanders
- Bahrain visa for Indonesian
- Bahrain visa for Irish citizens
- Bahrain visa for Italians
- Bahrain visa for Jamaican
- Bahrain visa for Jordanians
- Bahrain visa for Kazakhstani
- Bahrain visa for Latvians
- Bahrain visa for Liechtensteiner
- Bahrain visa for Lithuanians
- Bahrain visa for Luxembourgers
- Bahrain visa for Macanese
- Bahrain visa for Maltese
- Bahrain visa for Monacans
- Bahrain visa for Mozambican
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR SOUTH AFRICAN
- Bahrain visa for Trinidadians
- Bahrain visa for Vincentian
- Bahrain visa for Surinamese
- Bahrain visa for Dominican
- Bahrain visa for Dutch
- Bahrain visa for Grenadian
- Bahrain visa for Kittitian
- Bahrain visa for Antiguan Barbudan
- Bahrain visa for Bruneian
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.