If you are from Afghanistan and want to go to Bangladesh, you will need a visa. To get a visa, many people decide to go straight to the consulate or embassy, but there is a way to start the process online.
By starting your visa application online, not only will you save time, but you will be prepared for when you do need to go to your local Bangladesh Visa Application Center. We can help you through this process.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
Visa Guarantee by the Bangladesh Government
While we can help start the visa application process with you, we cannot officially guarantee that if you fill out the visa application form, you will be finally approved for a visa. You must continue the process and, in the end, the Bangladesh government has the final judgment of your travel status to Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Visa Application Form Requirements
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Provide a quality scan of your recent passport photo for the application.
- Valid Passport - You'll need at least 6 months of validity left on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
Processing Times - The Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Paying the Visa Fee at the Application Center
How you pay the final visa fee is dependent upon what is allowed by your respective Bangladesh Visa Application Center. They may or may not accept cash, so call them and find out before going.
NOTE: You must use the preferred form of payment allowed by your designated Visa Application Center.
Entry Allowances with a Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Based on your needs, you'll select which entry allotment you prefer. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
Maximum Stay with a Tourist Visa for Bangladesh
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
Expiration Dates for the Bangladesh Visa
Most expiration dates are the same for many Bangladesh visas. Choose the visa that works best for your needs:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
The visas listed on our site have 60-day limits.
Service Fees - The Visa Application Form for Bangladesh
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Citizens of Afghanistan - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
No longer do Afghanistan citizens have to start the visa application for Bangladesh in person. You can now do so online, and we will guide you towards completing the visa application process. That way, you do not have to be worried about all the steps you need to take to obtain a tourist visa.
We are here 24/7 to help you with your application and visa process. Safe trip.