You'll have to get at least a tourist visa if you are traveling into Bangladesh as an Angolan citizen. You can start the visa application form process online without having to go to the embassy first.
By starting your visa application online, not only will you save time, but you will be prepared for when you do need to go to your local Bangladesh Visa Application Center. We can help you through this process.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions + Answers
Visa Guarantee by the Bangladesh Government
While we can help start the visa application process with you, we cannot officially guarantee that if you fill out the visa application form, you will be finally approved for a visa. You must continue the process and, in the end, the Bangladesh government has the final judgment of your travel status to Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Visa Application Form Requirements
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Colored Photo - Provide a quality scan of your recent passport photo for the visa application.
- Valid Passport - You'll need a minimum of 6 months of validity remaining on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
Processing Your Application Request - The Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 Business Days||9 Business Days||9 Business Days|
|Rush||7 Business Days||7 Business Days||7 Business Days|
|Super Rush||5 Business Days||5 Business Days||5 Business Days|
Paying the Visa Fee at the Application Center
It is best to call ahead and make sure the diplomatic mission of Bangladesh that you will be visiting accepts cash, debit/credit cards, checks, or other forms of payment. Make sure your preferred form of payment is accepted before you go to save time, money, and effort.
NOTE: You must use the preferred form of payment allowed by your designated Visa Application Center.
Entry Allowances with a Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Based on your needs, you'll select which entry allotment you prefer. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
Maximum Stay with a Tourist Visa for Bangladesh
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Expiration Dates for the Bangladesh Visa
Most expiration dates are the same for many Bangladesh visas. Choose the visa that works best for your needs:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Service Fees - The Visa Application Form for Bangladesh
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Citizens of Angola - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
It'd be great if we could immediately get visas. But countries need to know your status as an individual before they can determine if it is safe for you to come into the country. That's why iVisa is here to help guide you through the application process, so you won't have to wait forever to get a visa for travel and tourism.
Let us know if you have other questions.