To go to Bangladesh as a resident of Austria, travelers will need to get a visa. There are different types of visas for different travel purposes. So, if you are strictly going for a vacation, you can get the Bangladesh Tourist Visa.
To get the visa, you can start by filling out the visa application form online. We will process your information and then aid you in finding your nearest visa application center and let you know what the final steps are to acquire a visa for tourism.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Answers to Common Questions
Expiration Dates for Tourist Visas
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Visa Application Form Processing Times
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Surcharges for the Visa Application Form
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Statement of Guarantee Concerning Tourist Visa for Bangladesh
We always do our best to approve your application form. Once you take this form and all other required documents to the local Bangladesh Visa Application Center, the government of Bangladesh will have the final say on your travel status and visa status as well.
Personal Information Required for Visa Form
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- A scanned passport-quality photo
- Valid passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages for stamping
- A Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online
Payment Options for Visa
You may pay cash if the Bangladesh Visa Application Center where you are going accepts cash as a valid form of payment.
NOTE: You must use the preferred form of payment allotted by your designated Visa Application Center.
Entering Bangladesh - Limits on Entry with Tourist Visa
Based on your needs, you'll select which entry allotment you prefer. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
Time Limits for Visa Holders
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Citizens of Austria - Begin the Visa Application Form for Bangladesh
In summary, the tourist visa for Bangladesh gives you plenty of time and opportunity to explore the rich culture of the country. Don't miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime.
You can start the visa application form process now and save yourself some time and effort. We are here to help you 24/7.