Do you plan to go to Bangladesh as a citizen of Bahrain? If you are going for tourism, you can start the visa application process online. Those seeking to do business on their trip will need to apply for a different visa.
Be sure to have your passport and supporting documents ready for when you start your visa application form online. That way you can apply in just a few minutes. Then, you will be one step closer to traveling to Bangladesh without issues.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
Entry Allowances with a Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Based on your needs, you'll select which entry allotment amount you prefer. Your choice will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
Maximum Stay with a Tourist Visa for Bangladesh
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
Expiration Dates for the Bangladesh Visa
The expiration date of when you can successfully use your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Service Fees - The Visa Application Form for Bangladesh
When you decide how fast you need us to get the visa application to you and what entry-limit you would like for your trip, you can then know what, if any, fees are associated with the visa application form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Visa Guarantee by the Bangladesh Government
We always do our best to approve your application form. Once you take this form and other required documents to the local Bangladesh Visa Application Center, the government of Bangladesh will have the final say on your travel status and visa status as well.
Bangladesh Visa Application Form Requirements
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Payment Method - A Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online.
- Passport Photo - Passport-sized; best quality with white background, no hats, do not smile, and colored photo
- Valid Passport - You'll need at least 6 months of validity left on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes.
Processing Times - The Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Paying the Visa Fee at the Application Center
How you pay the final visa fee is dependent upon what is allowed by your respective Bangladesh Visa Application Center. They may or may not accept cash, so call them and find out before going.
NOTE: You must use the preferred form of payment allowed by your designated Visa Application Center.
Citizens of Bahrain - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
You can start the visa application form from anywhere with an internet connection and a phone, tablet, or other smart device. It doesn't have to be a difficult process to go to Bangladesh. We at iVisa have helped thousands of visitors like you to travel with ease.
If you have any other concerns or questions, click the chat bubble to talk to our friendly and knowledgeable support staff.