Going to Bangladesh requires a visa if you are a foreign national from certain countries. Citizens of Belarus will need a specific type of visa to go to Bangladesh for vacation. You'll need to fill out an application and bring specific information to a diplomatic mission.
In order to get started, most people get a visa application form online, fill it out, and then go to a consulate or embassy. We can help guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
Validity Length for a Tourist Visa for Bangladesh
The expiration date of when you can successfully use your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Costs Related to the Visa Application Form
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Notes Regarding Approval of Visa Forms
We always do our best to approve your application form. Once you take this form and other required documents to the local Bangladesh Visa Application Center, the government of Bangladesh will have the final say on your travel status and visa status as well.
Necessary Documentation for Completing the Visa Online Form
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Must be colored and scanned for the application.
- Valid Passport - You'll need at least 6 months of validity left on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes.
- Payment Method - A Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online.
Different Speeds for Processing Your Visa Application Form
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Your Application Center for Bangladesh - Visa Fee Payment Type
How you pay the final visa fee is dependent upon what is allowed by your respective Bangladesh Visa Application Center. They may or may not accept cash, so call them and find out before going.
NOTE: You must use the preferred form of payment allowed by your designated Visa Application Center.
Entries Allowed as a Visa Holder
Based on your needs, you'll select which entry allotment you prefer. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
I have a tourist visa for Bangladesh. How long is it good for once I enter the country?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
Citizens of Belarus - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
Many of us are unsure of the visa process. iVisa can help you with getting a tourist visa application online to get you started. Afterwards, if you have questions, we will do our best to provide you with as much information as you need.
Do you have questions not answered here? Speak with one of our customer representatives who are available 24/7.