Anyone that is a citizen of Bulgaria traveling to Bangladesh must plan to obtain a visa before leaving for a trip. There are varying types of visas for foreign nationals, including the Tourist Visa. The Tourist Visa allows holders to enter and vacation in Bangladesh.
All you need to do to get started is get a visa application form, fill it out, and go to the nearest place that handles and processes visa applications for Bangladesh. This is usually a diplomatic mission such as an embassy or consulate. We offer support for travelers seeking to get a Tourist Visa.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
Service Fees - The Visa Application Form for Bangladesh
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Visa Guarantee by the Bangladesh Government
We always do our best to approve your application form. Once you take this form and other required documents to the local Bangladesh Visa Application Center, the government of Bangladesh will have the final say on your travel status and visa status as well.
Bangladesh Visa Application Form Requirements
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Must be colored and scanned for the application.
- Valid Passport - You'll need at least 6 months of validity left on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes.
- Payment Method - A Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online.
Processing Times - The Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Expiration Dates for the Bangladesh Visa
The expiration date of when you can successfully use your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Paying the Visa Fee at the Application Center
How you pay the final visa fee is dependent upon what is allowed by your respective Bangladesh Visa Application Center. They may or may not accept cash, so call them and find out before going.
NOTE: You must use the preferred form of payment allowed by your designated Visa Application Center.
Entry Allowances with a Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Based on your needs, you'll select which entry allotment amount you prefer. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
Maximum Stay with a Tourist Visa for Bangladesh
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
Citizens of Bulgaria - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
Travelers from around the world use iVisa to obtain visa application forms, e-Visas, and other travel documents. We are in the business of making it easier for Bulgarians to get the support they need.
Do you have more questions? Reach out to us through chat or by email. You can also find us on Facebook.