If you're from Cameroon and you want to fly to Bangladesh, you need a visa. Most people decide to go straight to the consulate or embassy to obtain a visa but there is a way to start the process online.
We have helped thousands start the visa application form online. If you are uncertain about whether this is right for you, continue reading or reach out to one of our support staff members.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
Am I definitely going to get a visa and be able to enter Bangladesh?
While we can help start the visa application process with you, we cannot officially guarantee that if you fill out the visa application form, you will be approved for a visa. You must continue the process and, in the end, the Bangladesh government has the final judgment of your travel status to Bangladesh.
What do you need from me to process the application form?
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Provide a quality scan of your recent passport photo for the application.
- Valid Passport - You'll need at least 6 months of validity left on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
If I apply today, how long will it take to process the information?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 Business Days||9 Business Days||9 Business Days|
|Rush||7 Business Days||7 Business Days||7 Business Days|
|Super Rush||5 Business Days||5 Business Days||5 Business Days|
Are there any vaccination requirements necessary to travel to Bangladesh?
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
Is there a limit on how many times I can enter and exit Bangladesh with this visa?
Based on your needs, you'll select which entry allotment amount you prefer. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
If I hold this visa, how long am I allowed to visit Bangladesh?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Once I get the visa, how long do I have to use it before it is no longer valid?
Most expiration dates are the same for many Bangladesh visas. Choose the visa that works best for your needs:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
The List of Fees for Online Form Application for Bangladesh
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Citizens of Cameroon - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
We all wish to travel more and to see the world. Now you can! By applying online for a visa application form, you will become one document closer to touring one of the most beautiful countries in Asia.
Don't wait. Begin your visa application form today. We can help you if you have any additional questions. Simply email us or use the chat feature on this page to get started.