When people travel to Bangladesh, it is always a good question to know if you need a visa. If you are going to Bangladesh on vacation and are a citizen of Canada, you will need to acquire what is known as a Tourist Visa.
To get a tourist visa, you'll need to fill out a visa application form, pay the fee, and visit your nearest Bangladesh Visa Application Center to complete the process. Be sure to plan accordingly so you do not miss the window before your trip.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
Visa Guarantee by the Bangladesh Government
While we can help start the visa application process with you, we cannot officially guarantee that if you fill out the visa application form, you will be finally approved for a visa. You must continue the process and, in the end, the Bangladesh government has the final judgment of your travel status to Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Visa Application Form Requirements
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Provide a quality scan of your recent passport photo for the application.
- Valid Passport - You'll need at least 6 months of validity left on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
Processing Times - The Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Paying the Visa Fee at the Application Center
How you pay the final visa fee is dependent upon what is allowed by your respective Bangladesh Visa Application Center. They may or may not accept cash, so call them and find out before going.
NOTE: You must use the preferred form of payment allowed by your designated Visa Application Center.
Number of Entries Available Per Visa Type for Bangladesh
Based on your needs, you'll need to select which entry allotment you prefer. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application entry types are for a 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
Limit on the Number of Days Allowed in Bangladesh
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Expiration Dates for the Bangladesh Visa
Most expiration dates are the same for many Bangladesh visas. Choose the visa that works best for your needs:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Service Fees - The Visa Application Form for Bangladesh
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Citizens of Canada - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
You should be able to start the visa application form from anywhere with an internet connection and a phone, tablet, or other smart device like a laptop. It doesn't have to be a complicated process to travel as a foreign citizen to Bangladesh. We at iVisa have helped thousands of visitors like you to travel with ease.
We hope you have a nice trip to Bangladesh!