Travelers from Central African Republic will need at least a tourist visa to travel into and vacation in Bangladesh. This means you will need to fill out an application form and speak with officials from a diplomatic mission of Bangladesh in order to acquire the correct visa.
By getting a visa application form online, you will not have to go directly to the embassy first. So, if you have an internet connection, a device, and want to go to Bangladesh, you can read the information below for quick answers and then apply when ready.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
Processing Times - The Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Paying the Visa Fee at the Application Center
How you pay the final visa fee is dependent upon what is allowed by your respective Bangladesh Visa Application Center. They may or may not accept cash, so call them and find out before going.
NOTE: You must use the preferred form of payment allotted by your designated Visa Application Center.
Entry Allowances with a Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Based on your needs, you'll select which entry allotment you prefer. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
Tourist Visa - What Does That Mean?
Holders of a tourist visa are allowed to take a vacation in Bangladesh. You may also visit friends and family as well as make purchases and explore the country. You may not work with a Tourist Visa and you may not attend college in Bangladesh with the tourist visa, either.
Expiration Dates for the Bangladesh Visa
Most expiration dates are the same for many Bangladesh visas. Choose the visa that works best for your needs:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Service Fees - The Visa Application Form for Bangladesh
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Bangladesh Visa Application Form Requirements
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Valid Passport - You'll need at least 6 months of validity left on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes.
- Passport Photo - Provide a quality scan of your recent passport photo for the application.
- Payment Method - PayPal and major debit/credit cards are valid forms of payment for the visa application form.
Maximum Stay with a Tourist Visa for Bangladesh
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Citizens of Central African Republic - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
Central African Republic citizens no longer have to begin the visa application for Bangladesh at the embassy or consulate. You can now do this online, and we will help you towards completing the visa application process. That way, you can rely on us to guide you through the entirety of the visa procedures.
We are here 24/7 to help you with your application and visa process. Safe trip.