Whether you are going to Bangladesh for the food, landscape, or climate, it is a perfect vacation spot for travelers going to Southeast Asia. Like Costa Rican citizens, most foreign nationals will need a visa document to legally enter the country. You can obtain one at your embassy or consulate.
But, before you go, you can get pre-approved for a visa by filling out a visa application form online. That way, you will be prepared when you go to the consulate or embassy and won't have to make multiple trips. iVisa is here to make the process easier for you.
Requirements and Information for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Length of Processing Times for Applications
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 Business Days||9 Business Days||9 Business Days|
|Rush||7 Business Days||7 Business Days||7 Business Days|
|Super Rush||5 Business Days||5 Business Days||5 Business Days|
Next Steps after Visa Application Form Approval for Bangladesh
When you receive the Bangladesh online form, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Submit your application form and other documents required to your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
- Pay the visa price in person.
Amount of Times You Can Enter Bangladesh with a Visa
Based on your needs, you'll \ select which entry allotment you prefer. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
Maximum Amount of Days Travelers Can Stay in Bangladesh
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
The Bangladesh Visa - When It Expires
Most expiration dates are the same for many Bangladesh visas. Choose the visa that works best for your needs:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Associated Service Fees for Visa for Bangladesh for Tourists
Choose your visa type on the visa application form based on how fast you need your visa.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
The Bangladesh Government Has to Approve Your Final Application
We can get you started with the visa application process, but in the end, it is up to the immigration and customs departments of Bangladesh to approve and allow entry with your tourist visa.
Required Information Needed for Visa Application Form
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Provide a quality scan of your recent passport photo for the application.
- Valid Passport - You'll need at least 6 months of validity left on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
Begin Your Bangladesh Visa Application Online - Costa Rica Citizens
While you could go to the consulate or embassy first, it is easier to start the visa application form process online so you will save time and effort. Anyone traveling to Bangladesh will most likely need a visa, and this is the easiest way to get started.
Enjoy all that Bangladesh has to offer. We look forward to serving you and your travel mates.