Going to Bangladesh as a citizen of Croatia? You will need a visa for entering Bangladesh. As a foreign national, you must ensure that you provide accurate information and take the necessary steps to secure your visa. If you're not going to the country for business but are traveling there for purposes of tourism, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the visa for you.
Obtaining a tourist visa starts by filling out this simple application form. We will process your application form and then give you a guide to complete the visa application process for Bangladesh which will include all the necessary steps you need to take.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Questions & Answers
How much is the service fee for a Bangladesh tourist visa application form?
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend on which processing speed you choose for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
How long is the processing time of a tourist visa for Bangladesh?
Processing times for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form will depend on your entry needs and how fast you require the application to be processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
What documents will I need to present at the Bangladesh Visa Application Center?
- Hotel Reservation or Invitation Letter.
- Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages).
- Printed application form with a recently-taken colored passport photo against a light background attached.
- Your flight itinerary.
- Proof of legal residence: Driver's license or government ID, or a utility bill.
How long can I stay in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
What do I need to apply for a Bangladesh visa?
You'll need the following to complete your application:
- Passport-quality photo in digital format
- Valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 blanks pages.
- Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for your visa online.
Can I pay the Visa fee with cash?
It depends on where you are applying. Please check the payment options for your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
NOTE: The applicant must pay the visa fee using the method indicated by their respective Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
There are three different entry options for the Bangladesh visa. Choose one and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
Does filling out the electronic application form guarantee I will get a visa?
No. While we will assist you in starting the visa application process, it is ultimately up to the Bangladesh government to approve your visa application. While we cannot guarantee that you will receive your visa, we have a very high rating of approval and are always here to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Get a Bangladesh Tourist Visa - Croatia Citizens
Citizens of Croatia now have a simple and secure way to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from anywhere. Save yourself time and effort by applying from home instead of having to take multiple trips to a consulate or embassy. Foreign tourists can now apply for a visa in as little as 10 minutes.
We look forward to serving all of your visa needs.
Have a safe and enjoyable trip!