There is so much to explore and see in Bangladesh as a foreign national. To be sure you can enter the country, Eritrean citizens will want to get a visa for tourism purposes. This specific type of visa will allow you to enter the country and explore as you would like without penalty.
Those who want to start the process immediately can get the visa application form online and save time and hassle. You can also do this without leaving the comfort of your home.
Common Questions and Answers for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Process
How many days can I vacation in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
When will my visa for Bangladesh cease to be valid?
The validity of your visa depends on which visa type you choose:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What information is necessary to fill out an application for a visa?
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Upload a scanned copy of a photo that is recent and passport-sized.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
- Valid Passport - Needs to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Bangladesh.
Are there service fees for applying for a visa application?
Choose your visa type on the visa application form based on how fast you need your visa, which will determine the service fees.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Can you guarantee entry by me filling out this online form?
We can get you started with the visa application process, but in the end, it is up to the immigration and customs departments of Bangladesh to approve and allow entry with your tourist visa.
How long does processing take for a Bangladesh tourist visa application form?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
You will need additional time to go to the embassy or consulate to complete the visa process.
What documents do I need to present at the Bangladesh Visa Application Center?
- Printed copy of your Hotel Reservation or Invitation Letter.
- Proof of legal residence: Driver's license or government ID, or a utility bill.
- The printed and completed application form with a colored passport photo.
- Your valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages).
- Flight reservations for entering and leaving Bangladesh.
How many times am I allowed to enter Bangladesh as a tourist with a visa?
All of our visa forms are for a 60-day visa. The difference between each visa for Bangladesh is how many times you can enter the country as a tourist.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
What do I need to do once iVisa sends me the visa application form?
When you receive the Bangladesh online form, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Submit your application form and other documents required to your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
- Pay the visa price in person.
Begin Your Bangladesh Visa Application Online - Eritrea Citizens
Residents of Eritrea now have access to a simple and secure way to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from anywhere. Save yourself time and energy by applying from the comfort of your home.
IVisa hopes you'll have a great trip to Bangladesh!