If you are going to Bangladesh as an Estonian citizen, you will need a visa. As a foreign citizen, you're going to need sufficient information and documents to get a visa. If you're traveling for tourism, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the one for you.
To get your Bangladesh visa, you'll need to fill out this simple application form. We will then review your application and provide you with a guide to complete the visa application process.
Common Questions and Their Answers for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Process
Is there any guarantee that I will be able to get a visa or enter the country?
We can get you started with the visa application process, but in the end, it is up to the immigration and customs departments of Bangladesh to approve and allow entry with your tourist visa.
When will my visa for Bangladesh cease to be valid?
The validity of your visa depends on which visa type you choose:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What information is necessary to fill out an application for a visa?
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Upload a scanned copy of a photo that is recent and passport-sized.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
- Valid Passport - Needs to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Bangladesh.
What type of service fees are there with this process?
Choose your visa type on the visa application form based on how fast you need your visa.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
How long does processing take for a Bangladesh tourist visa application form?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
You will need additional time to go to the embassy or consulate to complete the visa process.
When I get the visa application form, what should I do after that?
When you receive the Bangladesh online form, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Submit your application form and other documents required to your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
- Pay the visa price in person.
How many times am I allowed to enter Bangladesh as a tourist with a visa?
All of our visa forms are for a 60-day visa. The difference between each visa for Bangladesh is how many times you can enter the country as a tourist.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
How many days can I vacation in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Begin Your Bangladesh Visa Application Online - Estonia Citizens
We get it. Visa processing is tedious and can be frustrating. But that's why we started iVisa--so travelers like you do not have to worry as much. Information is the key to assuaging fear, so if you have further questions, always feel free to reach out to us.
We look forward to serving you and your cohorts by providing visa information online for you. Have a wonderful trip.