If you are from Ethiopia and plan to go to Bangladesh for tourist reasons, you will need to get a travel visa since you are a foreign citizen. At this time, getting a visa online is not available, but you can start the process online.
Whenever you are ready, you can access the visa application form, which will help you get started with the visa application process. Whenever the visa is available to be purchased online, we will have that application ready to go.
Common Questions and Their Answers for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Process
How many times am I allowed to enter Bangladesh as a tourist with a visa?
All of our visa forms are for a 60-day visa. The difference between each visa for Bangladesh is how many times you can enter the country as a tourist.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
How many days can I vacation in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
When will my visa for Bangladesh cease to be valid?
The validity of your visa depends on which visa type you choose:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What information is necessary to fill out an application for a visa?
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Upload a scanned copy of a photo that is recent and passport-sized.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
- Valid Passport - Needs to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Bangladesh.
Are there service fees for applying for a visa application?
Choose your visa type on the visa application form based on how fast you need your visa.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Am I guaranteed entry by filling out this online form?
We can get you started with the visa application process, but in the end, it is up to the immigration and customs departments of Bangladesh to approve and allow entry with your tourist visa.
How long does processing take for a Bangladesh tourist visa application form?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
You will need additional time to go to the embassy or consulate to complete the visa process.
What do I need to do once iVisa sends me the visa application form?
When you receive the Bangladesh online form, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Submit your application form and other documents required to your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
- Pay the visa price in person.
Begin Your Bangladesh Visa Application Online - Ethiopia Citizens
No longer do you have to go without help during the visa application process. Get started online by filling out the visa application form so we can help you move forward in the trip planning process.
If you are unsure of what to do, we have iVisa team members here 24/7 to assist you with your concerns.