To apply for a tourist visa for Bangladesh, Finnish residents will need to eventually go to a consulate or embassy. But first, it is possible to start the visa application process online. Note that this visa is for tourism purposes only and not for business or education purposes.
To begin, simply fill out the Bangladesh visa application form online. Once we verify that your information will work for the next steps, we will send you an email along with a guide on all of the steps you need to take to finish the visa process.
Common Questions and Their Answers for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Process
Can I pay the Tourist Visa charge with cash?
It depends on where you end up going to get your visa. Please check the payment options for your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
NOTE: The applicant must pay the visa fee using the method indicated by their respective Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
How many times am I allowed to enter Bangladesh as a tourist with a visa?
All of our visa forms are for a 60-day visa. The difference between each visa for Bangladesh is how many times you can enter the country as a tourist.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
When will my visa for Bangladesh cease to be valid?
The validity of your visa depends on which visa type you choose:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What information is necessary to fill out an application for a visa?
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Upload a scanned copy of a photo that is recent and passport-sized.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
- Valid Passport - Needs to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Bangladesh.
Which types of service fees will come with the visa process for Bangladesh?
Choose your visa type on the visa application form based on how fast you need your visa.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Can you guarantee entry by my filling out this online form?
We can get you started with the visa application process, but in the end, it is up to the immigration and customs departments of Bangladesh to approve and allow entry with your tourist visa.
How long does processing take for a Bangladesh tourist visa application form?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
You will need additional time to go to the embassy or consulate to complete the visa process.
What do I need to do once iVisa sends me the visa application form?
When you receive the Bangladesh online form, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Submit your application form and other documents required to your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
- Pay the visa price in person.
How many days can I vacation in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Begin Your Bangladesh Visa Application Online - Finland Citizens
Any plans to vacation in Bangladesh will require a visa if you are from Finland. So, why not start right now from your smart device? All you need to do is download the visa application form, fill it out, and you are one step closer to getting your visa for travel.