Bangladesh is a wonderful country to visit in Southeast Asia. But, do you have the right travel visa? It is important to make sure as a citizen of Germany that you have the proper visa to enter Bangladesh without interruption. Always double-check to make sure that you also have a valid passport and other up-to-date supporting documentation.
When you are ready to begin, feel free to jump on your computer, tablet, or smartphone and begin to fill out the visa application form online wherever you have an internet connection. We can help guide you through the visa application process so you are not alone in this sometimes confusing process.
The Bangladesh Tourist Visa Process - What You Need to Know
The Bangladesh Government Has to Approve Your Final Application
We can get you started with the visa application process, but in the end, it is up to the immigration and customs departments of Bangladesh to approve and allow entry with your tourist visa.
Required Information Needed for Visa Application Form
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Provide a quality scan of your recent passport photo for the application.
- Valid Passport - You'll need at least 6 months of validity left on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes. If not, then you will need to renew your passport before you apply for a visa.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
Length of Processing Times for Applications
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 Business Days||9 Business Days||9 Business Days|
|Rush||7 Business Days||7 Business Days||7 Business Days|
|Super Rush||5 Business Days||5 Business Days||5 Business Days|
Next Steps after Visa Application Form Approval for Bangladesh
When you receive the Bangladesh online form, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Submit your application form and other documents required to your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
- Pay the visa price in person.
Amount of Times You Can Enter Bangladesh with a Visa
Based on your needs, you'll select which entry allotment you prefer. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
Maximum Amount of Days Travelers Can Stay in Bangladesh
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
The Bangladesh Visa - When It Expires
Most expiration dates are the same for many Bangladesh visas. Choose the visa that works best for your needs:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Associated Service Fees for Visa for Bangladesh for Tourists
Choose your visa type on the visa application form based on how fast you need your visa.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Starting Your Bangladesh Visa Application Online - Germany Citizens
German residents now have simple, secure access to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from virtually anywhere. Save yourself time and energy by applying from home. We are the high-ranking travel document service you need for your international trips.
We wish you have an eye-opening adventure in Bangladesh!