Are you traveling to Bangladesh as a citizen of Hungary? Then you'll need a visa. As a foreign national, you need to make sure you give accurate information and take the necessary steps to obtain your visa. If you're traveling there for tourism, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the one for you.
Getting a tourist visa starts by filling out this simple application form. We will handle your application form quickly and then send you a guide to complete the Bangladesh visa application process which will include all the necessary steps you will have to take.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Questions & Answers
How long is the processing time of a tourist visa for Bangladesh?
Processing times for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depend on your entry needs and how fast you will need the application to be processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
What do I need to apply for my Bangladesh visa?
You'll need the following to complete your visa application:
- Valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 blanks pages
- Passport-quality photo in digital format
- Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for your visa online
What is the service fee of a Bangladesh tourist visa application?
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend on which processing speed you choose for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
What documents will I need to present at the Bangladesh Visa Application Center?
- Hotel Reservation or Invitation Letter.
- Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages).
- Printed application form with a recently-taken colored passport photo against a light background attached.
- Your flight itinerary.
- Proof of legal residence: Driver's license or government ID, or a utility bill.
Can I pay my visa fee with cash?
This will depend on where you are applying. Please check the payment options for your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
NOTE: The applicant must pay the visa fee using the method indicated by their respective Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
How long can I stay in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
There are three different entry options for the Bangladesh visa. Choose one and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
Does filling out the electronic application form guarantee I will get a visa?
No. Although we will help you start the process of applying for a visa, it is ultimately up to the government of Bangladesh to accept or deny your visa application. While we cannot promise that you will receive your visa, we have a very high approval rating and are always here to answer any questions you may have.
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Get a Bangladesh Tourist Visa - Hungary Citizens
Citizens of Hungary now have a simple and secure way to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from anywhere. Save yourself time and effort by applying from home rather than going to a consulate or embassy. In just 10 minutes, tourists can easily apply for a visa.
We look forward to serving all of your visa needs.
Have a great trip to Bangladesh!