Traveling to Bangladesh as an Iraqi citizen? If so, you're going to need a visa. As a foreign national, you have to ensure that you provide sufficient information and take the appropriate steps to secure your visa. If you're traveling for tourism, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the one for you.
Acquiring a tourist visa begins with filling out this simple application form. We will rapidly review your application form and provide a reference for completing the application process for visas in Bangladesh, which includes all the required steps.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Questions & Answers
How long is the processing time of a tourist visa for Bangladesh?
Processing times for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form will depend on your entry requirements and how fast you will need the application to be processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
What is the service fee of a Bangladesh tourist visa application?
Your fee will depend on which processing speed you choose for the 60-day tourist visa application form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
What do I need to apply for my Bangladesh visa?
You're going to need the following to complete your visa application:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 blanks pages
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your visa online
- A passport-quality photo in digital format
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What is the status of my visa?
If you want to find out your visa status, you can use our free Visa Checker Tool. It is located on this page, in the top right corner. Choose your nationality and select Bangladesh as your destination. This tool tells you whether or not you are required to apply for a visa in just seconds.
How long can I remain in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
Can I pay for the visa with cash?
This will depend on where you are applying. Please check the payment options for your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
NOTE: The applicant may pay the visa fee using the form suggested by the Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
Bangladesh's visa consists of three different entry options. Choose one and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
What documents will I need to present at the Bangladesh Visa Application Center?
- Printed application form with a recently-taken colored passport photo against a light background attached.
- Proof of legal residence: Driver's license or government identification card or a utility bill.
- Your flight itinerary.
- Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages).
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter.
Learn More about Bangladesh
Traditions, food, scenery, atmosphere, and people make this country the perfect for a vacation. You can explore the mangrove forests or countless rivers, visit the lively capital city, or, if you are feeling brave, go on a tiger safari in Sundarbans National Park.
Get a Bangladesh Tourist Visa - Iraq Citizens
Iraqis now have a simple and secure way to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from anywhere. Save yourself time and energy by applying from home instead of going to your embassy.
We look forward to serving all of your visa needs.
Have a great trip to Bangladesh!