Are you traveling to Bangladesh as an Italian citizen? As a foreign citizen, you must provide sufficient information and take the appropriate steps to obtain your visa. If you're traveling for tourism, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the one for you.
Getting a tourist visa starts with filling out this simple application form. We will review your application form quickly and provide a guide to complete the visa application process so you can visit Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Questions & Answers
How long is the processing time of a tourist visa for Bangladesh?
Processing times for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form will depend on your entry requirements and how fast you will need the application to be processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
What is the service fee of a Bangladesh tourist visa application?
Your individual cost will depend on which processing speed you choose for the 60-day tourist visa application form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
What do I need to apply for my Bangladesh visa?
You'll need the following to complete your visa application:
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your visa online
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 blanks pages
- A passport-quality photo in digital format
What is the status of my visa?
If you want to find out your visa status, you can use our free Visa Checker Tool. It is located on this page, in the top right corner. Choose your nationality and select Bangladesh as your destination. This tool tells you whether or not you are required to apply for a visa in just seconds.
All visas listed above are for 60 days once you enter the country.
Can I pay for the visa with cash?
This will depend on where you are applying. Please check the payment options for your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
Bangladesh's visa consists of three different types of entry costs. Choose one and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Does completing the electronic application guarantee I will get a visa?
No. While we will assist you with the visa application process, it is up to the government of Bangladesh to accept or decline your visa application.
How long can I remain in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
What documents will I need to present at the Bangladesh Visa Application Center?
- Printed application form with a recently-taken colored passport photo against a light background attached
- Your flight itinerary
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter
- Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages)
- Proof of legal residence: Driver's license or government ID, or a utility bill
Learn More about Bangladesh
Customs, food, nature, scenery, and people make this country the ideal vacation spot. Visit the mangrove forests or countless rivers, visit the bustling capital city, or go on a tiger safari in Sundarbans National Park.
Get a Bangladesh Tourist Visa - Italy Citizens
Citizens of Italy now have a simple and secure way to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from anywhere. Save yourself time and energy by applying from home instead of going to your embassy.
We at iVisa hope you have a great trip to Bangladesh!