If you travel to Bangladesh as a Jordanian citizen, you will need a visa. You will, as a foreign citizen, need to have sufficient information and take the appropriate steps to acquire your visa. If you're traveling for tourism, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the one for you.
Getting a tourist visa starts by filling out this simple application form. We'll quickly evaluate your application form and provide a guide to complete the visa application process so you can visit Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Questions & Answers
How long is the processing time of a tourist visa for Bangladesh?
Processing times for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form will depend on your entry requirements and how fast you will need the application to be processed.
Application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What do I need to apply for my Bangladesh visa?
You'll need the following to complete your visa application:
- A passport-quality photo in digital format
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your visa online
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 blanks pages
What is the service fee for a Bangladesh tourist visa application?
Your individual cost will depend on which processing speed you choose for the 60-day tourist visa application form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
Bangladesh's visa consists of three different entry options. Choose one and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
Learn More about Bangladesh
The unique customs, food, nature, scenery, and people make this country the ideal vacation spot. Visit the mangrove forests or countless rivers, visit the bustling capital city, or go on a tiger safari in Sundarbans National Park.
How long can I remain in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Can I get a Visa-on-Arrival in Bangladesh?
Visas-on-Arrival are available for Bangladesh, but there are a few rules you must follow. For example, one factor that matters is whether or not your country of origin even has Bangladeshi representation - the embassy you visit to submit your application can tell you more about this.
What documents will I need to present at the Bangladesh Visa Application Center?
- Your flight itinerary
- Printed application form with a recently-taken colored passport photo against a light background attached
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter
- Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages)
- Proof of legal residence: Driver's license or government ID, or a utility bill
Get a Bangladesh Tourist Visa - Jordan Citizens
Jordan's citizens now have an easy and secure way to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from anywhere. Save yourself time and energy by applying from home.
We at iVisa hope you have a great trip to Bangladesh!