If you are going to Bangladesh as a Kenyan citizen, you will need a visa. As a foreign citizen, you're going to need sufficient information and documentation to get a visa. If you're traveling for tourism, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the one for you.
To get your Bangladesh visa, you'll need to fill out this simple application form. We will then review your application and provide you with a guide to complete the visa application process.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Questions & Answers
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What is the status of my visa?
To find out your visa status, use our free Visa Checker Tool. It's in the top-right corner of this page. Choose your nationality and choose Bangladesh as your destination.
How long is the processing time of a tourist visa for Bangladesh?
Processing times for Bangladesh Tourist Visa Applications will depend on your individual country's entry requirements and how fast you will need the application to be processed.
Application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
What do I need to apply for my Bangladesh visa?
You'll need the following to complete your visa application:
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your visa online
- A passport-quality photo in digital format
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 blanks pages
What is the service fee for a Bangladesh tourist visa application?
Your visa costs will depend on which processing speed you choose for the 60-day tourist visa application form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
How long can I remain in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
Bangladesh's visa consists of three different entry options. Choose one and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
What documents will I need to present at the Bangladesh Visa Application Center?
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter
- Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages)
- Proof of legal residence: Driver's license or government ID, or a utility bill
- Your flight itinerary
- A printed application form with a recently-taken colored passport photo against a light background attached
Does filling out an electronic application guarantee I will get a visa?
No. While we will assist you with the visa application process, it is up to the government of Bangladesh to accept or decline your visa application.
Learn More about Bangladesh
Customs, food, nature, scenery, and people make this country the ideal vacation spot. Visit the mangrove forests or countless rivers, visit the bustling capital city, or go on a tiger safari in Sundarbans National Park.
Can I get a Visa-on-Arrival in Bangladesh?
Visas-on-Arrival are also available for Bangladesh, but there are a few rules you must follow. For example, one factor that matters is whether or not your country of origin even has Bangladeshi representation--the embassy you visit to submit your application can tell you more about this.
More Information about the Bangladesh Visa
While iVisa cannot provide assistance with the Bangladesh visa application process at this time, we are more than happy to give you some useful information. Regarding the visa requirements, the first thing that you must ensure is that you hold a passport with at least 6 months of validity from your intended date of arrival in Bangladesh. It's a good idea to check the expiration date of your passport before you go to your country's embassy.
Get a Bangladesh Tourist Visa - Kenyan Citizens
Residents of Kenya now have access to a simple and secure way to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from anywhere. Save yourself time and energy by applying from home.
IVisa hopes you'll have a great trip to Bangladesh!