If you are a citizen of Luxembourg traveling to Bangladesh, you'll need a visa. As a citizen of another country, you'll need sufficient information and to follow the necessary steps to get your visa. If you're traveling for tourism, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the one for you.
You will need to fill out this application form to obtain your eVisa. We will review the application and provide a guide to complete the visa application process.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Questions & Answers
How long will it take to process my visa for Bangladesh?
Processing times for Bangladesh Tourist eVisa Applications depend on your individual country's entry requirements and how fast you will need the application to be processed.
Application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What is the Bangladesh Tourist Visa?
The Bangladesh Tourist Visa is a Single Entry or Multiple Entry visa that allows the holder a maximum stay per visit of up to 60 days.
The Bangladesh Visa Application Form is the first step in getting a Bangladesh Visa before submitting your documents at the designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
iVisa service includes completing the Bangladesh Visa Application Form and providing a Preparation Guide for the steps that applicants must follow in order to get their Bangladesh tourist visa.
Note: Applicants must go to their designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center to continue with their Tourist Visa application.
What is the service fee for a Bangladesh tourist visa application?
Your visa costs will depend on which processing speed you choose for the 60-day tourist visa [application] form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
What do I need to apply for my Bangladesh visa?
You'll need the following to complete your visa application:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 blanks pages
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your visa online
- A passport-quality photo in digital format
What is the status of my eVisa?
To find out your visa status, use our free Visa Checker Tool. It's in the top-right corner of this page. Choose your nationality and choose Bangladesh as your destination. The app shows you whether or not you need a visa in seconds.
How long can I remain in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
Bangladesh's visa consists of three different entry options. Choose one and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
Once I obtain the Bangladesh application form, what do I need to do next?
When you fill out the Bangladesh online form, you will need to follow these simple steps:
- Submit your application form and other documents required to your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center
- Pay the visa cost
Can I get a Visa-on-Arrival in Bangladesh?
Visas-on-Arrival are also valid for Bangladesh, but you must obey certain rules. One thing that matters, for example, is whether your country of origin even has Bangladesh representation--the embassy you visit to submit your application can tell you more about this.
What documents will I need to present at the Bangladesh Visa Application Center?
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter
- Your flight itinerary
- A printed application form with a recently-taken colored passport photo against a light background attached
- Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages)
- Proof of legal residence: Driver's license or government ID, or a utility bill
Get a Bangladesh Tourist Visa - Luxembourg Citizens
Residents of Luxembourg now have access to a simple and secure way to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from anywhere. Save yourself time and energy by applying from home.
Have a wonderful trip to Bangladesh!