If you're a Mali resident traveling to Bangladesh, you're going to need a visa. As another country's resident, you'll need to have enough information and to complete several steps to get your visa. If you're traveling for tourism purposes, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the one for you.
You'll need to fill out this application form to obtain your eVisa. We will evaluate the application and provide a guide to complete the process of obtaining visas.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Questions & Answers
How long will it take to process my visa for Bangladesh?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist eVisa Application depends on your country's entry requirements and how fast you will need the application to be processed.
Application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
What is the service fee of a Bangladesh tourist visa application?
Your visa costs will depend on which processing speed you choose for the 60-day tourist visa application form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
How long can I remain in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
What is the status of my eVisa?
To find out your visa status, use our free Visa Checker Tool. It's in the top-right corner of this page. Choose your nationality and choose Bangladesh as your destination. The app shows you whether or not you need a visa in seconds.
Can I obtain a Visa-on-Arrival in Bangladesh?
Visas-on-arrival also apply to Bangladesh, but you must obey certain rules. One factor, for example, is whether your country of origin even has Bangladesh representation--the embassy you visit to submit your application can tell you more about this.
What do I need to apply for my Bangladesh visa?
You'll need the following to complete your visa application:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 blanks pages
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your visa online
- A passport-quality photo in digital format
What documents will I need to present at the Bangladesh Visa Application Center?
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter
- A printed application form with a recently-taken colored passport photo against a light background attached
- Your flight itinerary
- Proof of legal residence: Driver's license or government ID, or a utility bill
- Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages)
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
Bangladesh's visa consists of three different entry types. Choose one and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
Get a Bangladesh Tourist Visa - Mali Citizens
Mali's people now have an easy and practical way to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from anywhere. Save yourself time and energy by applying from home.
Have a great time in Bangladesh!