If you are a Moroccan traveling to Bangladesh, then you will need a visa. If you're traveling as a tourist, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the visa for you.
To get your visa, you'll first need to fill out this application form. We will review the application and provide a guide to complete the visa application process.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Questions & Answers
How long will it take to process my visa for Bangladesh?
Processing waiting time for Bangladesh Tourist eVisa Application processing depends on your country's entry requirements and how fast you will need the application to be processed.
Application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What is the service fee for a Bangladesh tourist visa application?
Your visa costs will depend on which processing speed you choose for the 60-day tourist visa application form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
How long can I remain in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
What do I need to apply for my Bangladesh visa?
You'll need the following to complete your visa application:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 blanks pages
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your visa online
- A passport-quality photo in digital format
Can I obtain a Visa-on-Arrival in Bangladesh?
Visas-on-Arrival are also valid for Bangladesh, but you must obey certain laws. One thing that matters, for example, is whether your country of origin even has Bangladesh representation--the embassy you visit to submit your application can tell you more about this.
What is the status of my eVisa?
To find out your visa status, use our free Visa Checker Tool. It's in the top-right corner of this page. Choose your nationality and choose Bangladesh as your destination. The app shows you whether or not you need a visa in seconds.
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
Bangladesh's visa consists of three different entry options. Choose one and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
What documents will I need to present at the Bangladesh Visa Application Center?
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter
- Proof of legal residence: Driver's license or government ID, or a utility bill
- A printed application form with a recently-taken colored passport photo against a light background attached
- Your flight itinerary
- Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages)
Get a Bangladesh Tourist Visa - Moroccan Citizens
Moroccans today have access to a simple and secure way to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from anywhere. Save yourself time and energy by applying from home.
Have a wonderful trip to Bangladesh!